Chapter 20

Jax P.O.V
We all watch as Kayla grabs her gun and storms out the room not forgetting to slam the door. There's a pause in the room. I look to see Opie pull Tierra in him lap. I make a mental note to talk to him about it later. "Damn Jax you sure got yourself a firecracker." Tig jokes trying to lessen the tension which works. Clay bangs his gavel. "Ok as much as we don't like talking about this we have to cuz we now know that Maria is working with or for Shaw and she's out her roaming around. If she working with Shaw then we can only assume she's working with Deckard too."  "Why don't we just kill Shaw now? Eliminates one problem. The twins already know almost everything about Maria so they can handle her and that would only leave Deckard." I say putting the idea out there. "That is actually not a bad idea we would have to kill Shaw and Maria at the same time or around the same time though." Brian says backing me up. For the next hour we being to work out the details of our plan to end this shit. Soon enough Clay is banging his gavel signaling the end of church. We all walk out some going their separate ways. I look for Kayla and see her sitting at a table near the back of the clubhouse. The closer I walk up I can see she doesn't look good at all. "Babe you ok?" I ask speeding the rest of the way. "No I feel bad ...not emotionally but physically. Like I'm getting pains in my stomach and it's kinda hard to breathe." She says as she starts to break out into a sweat. I jog to Tierra who is sitting with the rest of the girls. "T you gotta come something is wrong with Kayla I don't know if this has happened before or not." I say and drag her to where Kayla is. I come over and take Kayla's jacket off. "Sis what's going on?" Kayla tells her the same thing she told me. "Ma can you call Tara and see if she can come check out Kayla?" I shout "Of course baby." She says walking to call Tara. "I wanna go outside it's hot in here." Kayla says standing up and slowly walking towards the door. I trail a couple of steps behind her. Then as if I'm slow motion Kayla falls on the floor face first. We all rush to her. I turn her over onto her back and she starts gasping for air. "Ma call an ambulance fuck Tara." I shout at her. I look back down and see Kayla's eyes start to roll into her head and she starts shaking. "She's having a seizure!" Mia shouts "Jax turn her on her side." Tierra tells as tears start to fall down her face. By the time the ambulance gets her Kayla is still shaking and foaming at the mouth. "Everyone needs to back up and give us space!" An EMT works says as he takes out an epi-pen and jabs her in the chest with it. Soon after Kayla stops shaking and gasps taking in a deep breath. They check her heart rate. "She's stable right now we gotta get her to the hospital fast." The second EMT worker tells us. The lift her onto the bed and rolls her to the truck and put her in. "Baby get in the car I'll drive you there." My mom says rubbing my arm. She grabs hand pulls me to the car. 15 minutes later we are all in the waiting area outside of Kayla's room waiting for a doctor to update us. I sigh putting my head in my hands as my leg bounces up and down. "Baby she's gonna be alright she's gonna fight cuz that's what she does. Her and her sister are fighters." I look for Tierra and see her sleeping in Opies arms. "I know ma I just wanna see her." She rubs my back in a comforting way. Some minutes later a huge buff guy and a guy in a suit walks down the hall towards us.

 "So one of my workers runs in and tells me that our very own Kayla Bourgeois is in the hospital due to a seizure

"So one of my workers runs in and tells me that our very own Kayla Bourgeois is in the hospital due to a seizure. As pay back I decided to come and see what my doctors can do." Dom stands up and walks to him. "We appreciate that but don't let Kayla hear you call her 'your very own'" Dom says shaking his hand. A doctor comes out and let's us know we can go into her room. "Torretto I see you and the twins have made some more friends." The buff guy says to Dom. "Right ok guys for those who don't know this is Agent Luke Hobbs and that's Mr.Nobody." 30 minutes later we are still sitting in Kayla's room people talking occasionally. I'm holding Kayla's hand when I feel a gentle squeeze. My head snaps towards her. I see a finger twitch and her eyes flutter. "Come on baby let me see those beautiful eyes of yours." I say kissing the back of her hand. Soon enough her eyes open she looks around until she sees Hobbs. "Listen Hobbs whatever you think it is I didn't do it." She says in a low voice. Hobbs chuckled "Kayla you're not in trouble this time we just came to see if you were ok and to help out." The rest of us laugh at her initial reaction. I peck her lips "Don't you ever scare me like that again."