Chapter 1

Life has been.....tough to say the least. Before I get into that I think I should introduce myself if you're gonna be reading my life story. I'm Kayla Bourgeois and I have a twin sister named Tierra. We also have sixteen yes 16 other brothers and sisters but thats not important.
Now back to what I was talking about, the life my sister and I have lived has been tough BUT we've been doing the best we can. This whole thing started with the one person that's supposed to love you to death...our mom. No she wasn't abusive but she was a raging alcoholic with a little drug issue.
Before coming to America we lived in France. Paris to be exact and not the beautiful Eiffel Tower side of Paris. No we lived in the bad side where crime was common and being poor wasn't a shock. Now being a single mother is hard but raising 8 kids by yourself is even harder. Now I know you're like "But I thought there were 18 of you" you're right there is 18 of us but 12 of those 18 were old enough to basically take care of themselves ( being juniors in high school, in college or just being a plain adult having fun). Up until the age of 14 me and my sister had an ok life yeah we struggled but things were still ok. We always knew that we'd make it by. Growing up with so any brothers and sisters taught you that family comes first and I THOUGHT my mom would have the same philosophy but I got proven wrong the day she decided to sell me and my twin to random guys as slaves for $300.
——————————————————
Side-note the girl up top is Tierra. Kayla looks the same but imagine she has a curly Afro instead of straight hair
See you in the next chapter ✌🏽✌🏽