Chapter 8

No One P.O.V
It's been about two weeks since the girls were welcomed by the sons. Things have been running smoothly Kayla and Tierra are both working on restoring the charger during the day, they work at the bar then they go race. The girls have also been getting close with Gemma. They are staring to look at her as a mother figure. During these two weeks Jax has been trying nonstop to get Kayla and every time he tries she shuts him down. The rest of the guys and Gemma find it so amusing that he is trying to so hard only to get dismissed. At first Kayla was shocked that Jax caught on so fast that he could tell the difference between her and Tierra. As for Tierra she has been seen getting close with Opie but still says that nothing is going on and that they are just friends. Tonight the girls are at yet another sons party and things are full swing. The girls are sitting at a table with Clay, Jax, Opie, Tig, Chibs, Happy and Juice drinking beers. "So how is restoring the charger coming along?" Clay asked "She's tough but she's coming around I figured it won't be long before she running." Kayla says with a small smile. "You're over here so much you might as well work here." Juice says "You know what juice that ain't a bad idea. Why don't you girls work on the cars here like the rest of the guys?" "You sure you wanna hire us?" Tierra asks "Why not you both look like you like working on the car." The girls look at each other and accept the offer. As they are drinking Kayla gets up to go get another beer. "So you're the bitch that's been hanging around my man." Kayla turns around and looks at the girl. "You talkin to me?" She asks "Yes bitch I'm talkin to you. Who do you think you are hangin around my old man?" "First of all watch your tone and how you swinging those hands. Second who is your 'old man'" "Jax Teller" "Jax is your old man but he is sleeping with anyone with a pussy. Really? I feel bad for you." The girl gets offended and slaps Kayla across her face. Kayla slow turns her head back to the girl. She grabs the girl by her hair and drags her back toward the table she was sitting at. Tierra looks over and sees Kayla with the girl. "Ahh shit looks like we have a brewing fight on our hands." The guys follow where she is looking. Kayla gets to the table. "So I'm gonna ask is anybody claiming her as their old lady?" The guys shake their heads but stay quiet. "No? Really now cuz I was told something different. Whose old lady did you say you were?" Kayla asks the girl tightening her grip on the girls hair. "Jax" she groans out in pain. Kayla looks at Jax "Your old lady?" "Never told she was my old lady nor have I given her the idea that she was." He says Tierra sees the hand print on Kayla's face and starts to get mad. "Did she hit you? Did you hit her?!" "Yeah she did and now that I know she's no ones old lady I'm gone take care of it." She turns around and starts to walk the girl toward the door. "I'm coming too." Tierra says getting up and taking off her jacket and dropping it on her chair. By the time the guys get outside the girl is bloody on the ground and the twins are fighting two more crow eaters. Gemma is standing there with a smirk. Jax, Tig, Chibs, and Happy go to separate the girls while juice helps the bloody girl on the floor. Jax picks up Kayla and carries her to his dorm. He sits her on the sink in his bathroom and begins to clean her face and hands. "Teller if I thought about getting with you that just made you lose a couple points." She tells him with a smirk.