"no, it's not. this is real. you're here. you're here with us." scott told him.

"stiles, hey, hey, hey. you're okay." marcie said.

"okay, what do you do? i mean, like, how do you tell if you're awake or dreaming?" scott asked him.

"your fingers... you count your fingers. you have extra fingers in dreams." stiles said.

he was still huffing and he kept looking down and his chest was moving up and down really fast.

"how many do i have? hey! look at me. come on, stiles. look at my hands and count with me." scott told him.

stiles looked over at scott and he raised a finger.

"one... two." scott began but stiles just turned away.

"keep going." scott said.

"stiles, come on." marcie said.

"three. four." stiles said as scott raised his fingers.

"five." scott said.

"six. seven." stiles said.

"eight." scott said.

"nine. ten." stiles said seeing all of scott's fingers.

"ten. ten." scott said.

"see, you're not dreaming." marcie told him.

stiles' panting stopped and he sat on the floor with his back against the wall.

"what the hell is happening to me?" stiles said with a scared tone.

marcie and scott kneeled down in front of him and marcie grabbed his hand and rubbed her thumb against his backhand.

"we'll figure it out." scott said.

"you're gonna be okay, stiles." marcie said softly.

"am i? are you?" stiles said looking over at scott.

"scott, you can't transform. allison's being haunted by her dead aunt. and i'm straight up losing my mind. we can't do this. we can't... we can't help malia. we can't help anyone." stiles said.

"we can try. we can always try." scott replied.

"scott, give us a second." marcie said as scott nodded and he left the bathroom to give them privacy.

"you scared the hell out of me, you know." marcie said placing a hand on his cheek and stiles placed his hand on top of hers.

"i'm sorry." stiles said.

"hey, don't be sorry. it's not your fault. but i swear i'm gonna do everything i can to help you through this. if i have to spend every minute of the day with you spreading my magic through you, i'll do it." marcie said before stiles pulled her into a kiss.

"i love you so much." stiles said making her giggle.

"and i love you." marcie replied.

-

kira was going to give stiles, scott and marcie their bags but she almost got attacked by a coyote in the school.

marcie was standing next to scott while scott was listening in on stiles and his dads conversation.