He gasped. "Mya's pregnant?!"

"Hell no." Kayla walked over to the studio and went inside. Chris sat in front of his laptop scrolling through beats that had been sent to him. "Hey Chris."

He did a double take not expecting to see her. "What up Kayla?"

"You busy? I could come back."

"Naw you straight, what's up?"

"You wanna go to Catch?"

"Uuuuh, I'm not really hungry. I just ate a minute ago."

"I think you should go since Mya is there with Jordan Clarkson."

A confused look fell on his face. "What?"

"Your Girl is at Catch with NBA player Jordan Clarkson as we speak. You need to get up and take your ass down there."

Sitting back in his seat Chris clinched his jaw. "Man I can't believe her she just did all that tripping about Ammika big out with this clown ass nigga."

"Yeah but I'm tired of you two being mad at each other so you need to get up and let's go down there and you let know this corny ass nigga know that she's your girl and put her dumb ass in her place while you're at it."

Chris sat there thinking if it was worth the trouble and possible headline but then he thought about how Mya wants him to show what he really wants. "Ima go jump in the shower, tell everybody to get ready."

"You got it boss." Kayla walked out of the studio. "Get y'all black asses dressed! We going to Catch tonight!"

Over at the restaurant Mya sat at the table with Jordan, annoyed that he lied about his other friends coming when she was ready to cancel on him. She knew that if pictures got out of them there would be yet another problem between her and Chris.

Speaking of Chris he was walking inside of Catch with his friends and Mya's people tagging along. He scanned around the restaurant until his eyes landed on Mya whose face was in her phone then he looked over at her date and he was doing the same. He walked over to them. "Well look who we have here." Chris said gasping Mya and Jordan's attention. Mya's eyes grew then she looked over at her sister and scowled.

"Christopher." She said mustering up a fake smile.

"Hey beautiful, you look nice." He said while picking up her fork and eating her food. "This nasty babe, don't order that no more." He spit out the food in a napkin. "Wassup." Chris spoke to her date. "Aye I know you, you're Jordan Clarkson, you play for them whack ass cavaliers."

"Chris." Mya said.

"What baby? They is weak, Bron left and took the talent with him."

"Chris I'm a fan too bro. All those flop ass songs you make, the crazy shit you do. Mya you might want to call Karrueche and ask how she got her restraining order." Jordan said. "Is he stalking you right now?"

"Don't do that." Mya said to him.

Chris laughed. "She ain't need a restraining order she was just a clout chasing bitch like you."