"scott, no." marcie whispered.

"they're not dead yet." scott told him.

"and who's going to save them, your friends?" deucalion asked with a little chuckle.

"my pack." scott replied as he got up with his yellow glowing eyes.

deucalion went and grabbed scott's arm and lead him to jennifer.

"maybe you just need... a little guidance." deucalion said.

"i forgot to tell you something. something that gerard told me. "deucalion... isn't always blind." scott said as he dropped some grenades to the ground making everyone's vision go black expect for marcie and harry.

-

"the eclipse. it's started." deucalion said.

"oh no." scott said when he saw that jennifer was missing.

"where is she?" marcie asked looking around.

jennifer came back with her real face and marcie and harry started to use their magic to fight her off.

jennifer chuckled and out of nowhere, she found a big source of power and threw them both across the wall.

"ow." harry said.

"there goes that plan." marcie groaned.

they went to go back and try and fight her but she went over to deucalion and she started to slam his head on the ground.

"jennifer! he doesn't know." derek told her.

"know what?" jennifer asked.

"what you really look like. he knows the cost of bringing kali into his pack, but he's never seen the price you paid." derek told her.

"no. no, he hasn't." jennifer said getting down and placing her hand over his eyes and deucalion let out a scream.

she pulled her hand away and deucalion's sight came back normal.

"turn to me. turn to me!" jennifer said.

jennifer's human face turned back and derek caught her when she stumbled over.

"what is this?" jennifer asked.

"healing him made you weak, just like healing cora did to me. you won't have your strength for at least a few minutes." derek explained to her.

"then you do it. kill him." jennifer said.

"no." derek replied.

"what?" jennifer asked.

"like my mother used to say, i'm a predator. i don't have to be a killer. let them go." derek said grabbing her by the throat and she pushed derek and started slapping him.

jennifer got back up and derek got up making them start fighting again.

marcie and harry closed their eyes and grabbed each other's hands.

they started to chant which made jennifer fall down to her knees but she just let out a chuckle and she got back up.

jennifer walked over to them and she grabbed marcie by the throat, choking her.

"your 15 minutes are up." derek said after the eclipse stopped.

derek pushed jennifer off of marcie but she stood up and put mountain ash around her so no one would pass.

marcie fell to the ground coughing and harry immediately went to her side.

"like i told you, derek, either you or the parents. well, i guess i'll just have to take them now. in a few minutes, they'll be dead and i won't need a lunar eclipse, even to kill a demon wolf." jennifer said as scott tried to break the mountain ash.

"you've tried this before, scott. i don't remember you having much success." jennifer said.

"come on, scott." marcie said.

scott stepped through it and he gave it one last push and broke through it.

"how did you do that?" jennifer asked.

"i'm an alpha now. whatever you're doing to cause the storm, make it stop. or i'll kill you myself. i don't care what it does to the color of my eyes." scott said.

"it won't change the color of mine, so allow me." deucalion said walking over and slashing jennifer's throat with his claws.

afterwards scott and marcie just walked away and they looked at each other.

"you did it, you're an alpha now." marcie told him giving him a smile.

"i couldn't have done it without you." scott told her as he grabbed her hand.

scott pulled out his phone and he called stiles to make sure everyone was safe.

"scott?" stiles said.

"hey, are you okay?" scott asked him.

"yeah, we're okay. we're all okay. how about you, you okay?" stiles asked.

"sort of." scott replied.

"you think you can come get us?" stiles asked.

"yeah, of course." scott replied.

"great, okay. um... uh, bring a ladder." stiles said.

-

derek, marcie, harry and scott were all standing in front of deucalion.

"my mother told me you were a man of vision once. we're letting you go because we hope you can be that man again." derek said.

"but if you're not, then having your eyesight back won't matter. because you'll never see us coming." scott said.

"and we won't hesitate." marcie said.

"so don't test us." harry added before they all walked away.

-

scott walked into school and he was looking out at everyone.

he saw lydia with her back against her locker, looking up at aiden.

he saw ethan and danny walking out of class holding hands.

he looked around to the stairs and saw allison and isaac smiling and laughing.

then he felt stiles put a hand on his shoulder and smile, scott looked at him and saw that marcie was standing beside stiles, holding his hand and they smiled at each other.