stiles felt his heart skip a beat after hearing those three words come out of marcie's mouth.

"i love you, too." stiles replied giving her a kiss on the forehead before turning back to the tubs.

allison was the first one to get in the freezing cold water with isaac standing behind her.

stiles looked behind him to look at marcie. she looked back at him and nodded. stiles got into the tub and scott followed behind.

allison had isaac, stiles had marcie, and scott had deaton.

"by the way, uh, if i don't make it back and you do, you should probably know something. your dads in town." stiles told scott.

scott was shocked, he hadn't seen his father in years so he wasn't sure why he would be back now. what changed?

they all sat in the tub while deaton, marcie and isaac got ready to push them under.

marcie placed her hands on stiles' shoulder and looked down at him. she was scared.

if they didn't wake up she knew that she could use her magic to bring them back, but she wouldn't be strong enough to bring them all back.

deaton, marcie and isaac got ready and they all pushed the three of them down in the tubs at the same time.

now it was a waiting game.

marcie and isaac were sitting out in the waiting room alone.

"you know, if they don't wake up i can use my magic to bring them back." marcie said.

"why are you saying it like it's a bad thing?" isaac asked her.

"because i'd only be strong enough to bring one of them back." marcie replied making isaac glare at her.

"which one would you save?" isaac asked her.

"i don't know, i'm hoping it doesn't come down to that decision." marcie replied.

-

lydia showed up not long after and she was waiting with marcie and isaac.

their heads shot up when they heard allison gasp out for air.

allison had finally woken up. a few seconds later scott woke up and so did stiles.

marcie's worries faded once she came in the room and saw them.

"i saw it. i know where it is." scott said getting out of the tub.

"we passed it. there's- there's a stump, this huge tree. well, it's not huge anymore. it was cut down. but it's still big, though, very big." stiles explained.

"it was the night we were looking for the body." scott said.

"yeah, the same night you were bit by peter." stiles said.

"i was there too, in the car with my mother. we almost hit someone." allison said.

"it was me. you almost hit me." scott told allison.

"we can find it." scott said to lydia, marcie, isaac and deaton.

they all looked at the three of them oddly. they were out for a long time.