Apologies And More Emotions Surface

I woke about an week later with a bandage on my scuff. I looked to my left to see Raphael still out on a table. He had his jaw wired shut. He was wearing a sling for his left arm. He also had yet another strip of ducktape on his shell. You could tell it was because of me, this so because the tape was not yet dirty.

  I looked to my right to find Mikey. He was asleep with my right hand in both of his. He had put his head to this ball of fists. He was asleep and barely snoring. I put my left hand to his shoulder. He jumped as I sat up. But sat back down as a sharp pain shot down my back.

  Mikey said in a sleepy voice, " Hey, your awake. Donny thought it would be best to keep Raph out so he didn't go off. I wasn't worried."

  I jumped out of the bed and into Michelangelo's arms litterally as Splinter came from my left. I started to freak out.

  Mikey explained hurredly, " Saphira calm down! Splinter got taken over by the Rat King and he made Splinter do it. We fought him and it's over now. It's okay. See I got another scar."

  He said the last part with a smile. He showed me his right shoulder. He now had a three inch scar.

  " Was I really out for a week? Again!" I asked pissed off at my weekness.

  " Actually, it isn't again. Last time you were out for two weeks." Donny corrected with a smile on his face. I shot a dirty look at him and he stopped grinning. " Uh. I mean yes. Yes you were out for a week again."

  I couldn't hold my look and started laughing with everyone else when they realized that I couldn't keep.

  After what seemed like forever of laughing, I asked, " So, now that I'm awake shouldn't you get Raph out of it?" Everyone turned to Raph.

  Donny nodded before walking over to his sedated brother. We all watched the process. He removed the wires from his mouth. I had only dislocated it. He took the sling off of him and removed the I.V. needle. He then put another needle in his arm and injected a blue liquid.

  Raph started to twitch. Splinter had left to his room to meditate. Suddenly Raph looked sleepily over at me. As soon as he saw me next to him, he completely flipped out. He kept screaming over and over again, " DON'T HURT ME! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!"

  I looked directly into his eyes and grabbed his biceps. I calmed him down, " Hey! I am okay and so are you. I am not gonna hurt you again. Okay. You just need to calm the fuck down." He nodded and sat there silently shaking for about two seconds before seeming to snap out of it.

  He looked at me. He frowned, " Get the hell offa me! I don't need ya help to control myself!"

  I frowned, " What the hell is with you! You weren't this way before."

  He almost blew, but turned on his heel and stompped out of Don's lab. I ran out after him. We both were ignoring the pain that we were clearly in. I grabbed his arm and turned him to have his face look down to mine.

  " I said... what... the hell.. is wrong!? I can't help you if your gonna be an ass and try to be the tough guy. Trust me on this, my dad is the same way. I can see right through that shit. It isn't nothing. Tell me what the fuck is going on. Cause if you don't, I will find other ways to know. Because this is not good and you NEED help!"

  He looked at me with wild eyes before pulling back and yelling into my face. " YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT'S WRONG! FINE! I GET PISSED OFF EVERAE TIME I SEE YA CAUSE' I LIKED YOU! A'LOT! AND YOU ARE WITH MIKEY! I THOUGHT YA LIKED ME TOO, BUT WHEN YOU CAME BACK HAVING KISSED HIM, I THOUGHT WHAT THE HELL! WHY NOT BE A SMARTASS NOW BECAUSE SHE OBVIOUSLY IS NOT GONNA LIKE YA BACK! AND IF SHE'S WITH MIKEY, THEY BOTH CAN BE RIDICULED BECAUSE YA KNOW WHAT THEY SAY! ONES PROBLEMS ARE THE OTHERS PROBLEMS! AND NOW THAT YA KNOW WHAT'S WRONG, YA CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF BECAUSE I AM DONE TRYING TO DO THIS! I AM OVER YOU!"

  I started towards him before he could turn and leave. Donatello, Leonardo, and Michelangelo started to yell at me, " NO! SA..." But their mouths dropped in shock as I did not attack Raphael, but hugged him tightly.

  We were both crying because we knew that we would forever be close friends. Aslo, Raphael had finally opened up. He had, for the first time in his life, expressed his feelings without a violent outburst.

 We broke and laughed uncontrollably for about five minutes and fell to the ground. The others just stood there in silence with shocked faces, staring at us.

We looked at eachother and nodded. We were okay now. He would now be Raph to me and I would be Saphira to him. Friends.

 I walked over to mikey and kissed his cheek. They all snapped out of it. He grabbed my sides and pulled me in. He went to ask what just happened, but I put my finger to his lips and shook my head. He understood and kissed me on my lips. I pulled away and laughed.

  " Hey I've been out for a week and so has Raph. I say we all get some bacon pizza."

  All of the boys and me did a high three and exclaimed, " YEAH!"

  They all looked at me shocked when I added, " I actually want two pizzas." I looked at them. " What!?"

  Raph asked, " You mean you want two of our usual one extra large pizza each?" he looked even more shocked now. I simply nodded.

  But then frowned and retorted, " Hey! Can't a girl have two pizzas without being critisized around here?"

  They all shrugged and mumbled to themselves sure.

  About an hour later, April came down with six pizzas for us( two for me ) and breadsticks for Splinter. They all sat in awe as I finnished both pizzas in the time that took the rest of them to eat their one. Even more so when I got up and walked to the freezer. I grabbed my gallon tub of rainbow sherbert ice cream. We each had our own flavors and tubs. The tubs usually lasted a week. April brought them down yesterday, so mine was yet to be opened.

  We watched " As Above, So Below" Mikey got scared in the middle and was starting to hurt me as he held me legs that were strewn across his lap as I leaned agaist the arm of the couch. I pulled him to me and sat up. I hugged him, then I kissed his lips. I told him that I would protect him, in a playful but loving voice. 

  Raph sniggered from his spot on the ground in front of me saying to himself, " Haha! Sissy!" He thought that nobody heard until. WHAP! I smacked him in the back of his head like he does Mikey. He rubbed his head and quickly shot me a dirty look. I shook my face at him slightly with my tounge out. He shrugged and we went back to the movie.

  By the time the movie was over, three quarters of the ice cream was gone. Donny looked at me and I jumped as he exclaimed.

  " Damn Saphira! That usually lasts a week. Are you okay?"

  " This is probably because I was out for a week and I love solid food. I miss it." I knew he was going to say that Raph wasn't like this. " I love food and Raph likes it. And, I tend to miss things quicker and stronger than most people do." I looked at mikey and smiled. I kissed his cheek quickly before getting up and putting the tub back into the freezer.

  When I came back, Don and Raph had gone back to sleep. April was probably with Donny. Me and Mikey jumped up to his room with Anore in his hands. We layed down and I patted the pillow above my head for Anore to get into her normal sleeping spot. But she jumped up and curled next to my stomach. I shrugged as Mikey turned the light off and snuggled closer. I closed my eyes and let my dreams carry me away.