Michelangelo Meats My Parents, as my boyfriend

We walked out into the open, the first thing I heard and noticed was Mikey.

  " LET ME OUT DAMMIT! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, I NEED TO SEE HER! LET ME OUT NOW!  YOU CAN'T KEEP ME AWAY ANY LONGER, I WON'T STOP! IF YOU DON'T LET ME OUT RIGHT NOW, YOU WILL SEE HOW FUCKING SERIOUS I AM! LET ME OUT NOW!" The last sentence was said louder than the rest, before I yelled back

  " MICHELANGELO!!" Once Leo, April, and Splinter saw me, they opened the door as I began to say this.

  Mikey flew out of the room and fell over the rails, bending it all to shit. He was obviously going to ram into the door, but the door opened.

  I, ignoring everything even Donny yelling at me not to move without help, ran from their arms, and flipped over the rail pointing my right toes to the ground and folding my left leg in a flying pixie stance, arms up like wings. I landed, leaving a spot, having completely broke the cement into hundreds of peices. All you heard was something louder than thunder, but it didn't effect me.

  Michelangelo grabbed the back of his head cursing at them for opening the door and making him fall. " GOD DAMMIT! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS! AT LEAST WAIT TILL I WAS AGAINST THE DOOR SO I COULD HAVE RAN OUT AND NOT FALLEN. SHIT!"

  He went to say more, but I yelled making him look up, " MIKEY!!"

  We grabbed ahold of eachother as I fell down to him. We burst into tears. Mikey stroked my head, going down my four foot hair over and over again. I just rapped my arms around his back and squeezed him very tightly, rocking slightly back and forth.

  Mikey broke and wavered, " I thought I had lost you forever. I don't know what I would have done if you.. you.." He looked down, having trouble finishing his sentence.

  I stopped him though, " Hey! Hey! Hey! I'm here now, with you, that's all that matters. Donny fixed the alarm, I won't ever do that again. I will never leave you so long as you never leave me."

 We looked at eachother, tears streaming down our faces, " I would never leave you Saph. I love you."

  " I love you too."

 When I finished, he pulled me into a long kiss. We were interupted by Raph.

  " Well sorry to break this up, but Saphira, I think you need to explain this to your family."

  I looked up to see my mom, sister, and dad with a look of utter shock at the sight of their daughter kissing a giant mutant turtle. Not minding the fact that I was one too.

  " Oh. Sorry, that you found out this way." Mikey said blushing.

 I asked shocked at his blush. " Why are you embarrased?"

 " Because I just kiss-kissed you in front of your parents and sister."

  " So! Mikey, you don't have to be sorry for kissing me in front of them, or embarassed. You have nothing to worry about. It's okay, Like you said, who cares what others think, this is mine and yours decision."

  " Yeah your right, sorry Saphira. Well, why don't we get up and talk about how we bacame a couple. If that's okay with you."

  I nodded as we got up and all headed to the couch.

  We told them about my abilities. I explained to the guys and at first they laughed at me after promising they wouldn't. My dad gave them a dirty look at this. I quickly explained that all was forgiven. Mikey went after me and after he calmed me down, we kissed in the moment. Then we just were together after that.

  My dad said, " Well, then let's redo this the right way. Hello, My name is Randy."

  Mikey Replied with confidence, " Hello Randy, my name is Michelangelo. It's a pleasure to meet you." He finnished trying hard not to laugh.

  " Oof!" I elbowed him in the side as we shot eachother dirty looks. But me, Mikey, and my dad started laughing.

  When we finished, my dad continued. " Not that it really matters since you already are with her, but I give you my blessing."

 " I am honored that you have given me your blessing. Sorry for not asking earlier, but I was respecting Saphira's wishes and not telling until she sought fit." He looked at me before leaning down to kiss me.

  " And it gives me great joy to know that you respect my daughter and her wishes. Sorry to say, but we need to go. It's getting late. I wish you good luck in handeling my daughter. Take care of her, you don't want to get me angry."

  Mikey laghed and said, " I will and thank you."

  They started to leave.

 " WAIT!! I almost forgot." I scolded myself for this before rushing to my room and back.

  " Sorry that I missed your birthday Tessa. All three of you will need these. They are T-phones. And for yours Tes, Donatello made it so if you look up any song, you can download it to your phone. You can have over four thousand songs  on your phone. Late birthday present." I smiled as we hugged eachother.

   " Now be good. Don't make me show up to your school. It may be a little hard to explain me then. Also, tomarrow, I'll be at the final elimination and see where you go. You may not see me because I'll have to stay hidden okay."

  She nodded and we all said goodbye. April took them home since she herself had to head home. Me and Mikey let out a long exhale like we had been holding in that breath the entire time.

  We smiled with a chuckle before kissing again, slightly leaning back.