Feelings Of Teenagers Revealed

" SAPHIRA WAIT! PLEASE SLOW DOWN! SAPHIRA IT'S ONLY ME! I WOULD NEVER DO WHAT THEY DID TO YOU!" someone yelled from about ten feet behind me.

  " N..." I slowed as I realized that it was Michaelangello who had followed after me on my pitiful tear stained path. Mikey caught up to me and grabbed me by my biceps, stopping both of us. I go to tell at him to leave me alone when he pushes me against the wall.

  " FUCK, MIKEY THAT HURT DAMMIT!"

  " I AM NOT GONNA LET YOU RUN AWAY AND BE ALONE OUT THERE! WHAT IF YOU GOT CAUGHT, AND DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU CAN FIGHT YOUR WAY OUT OF A SITUATION BECAUSE I KNOW YOUR TRAINING ISN'T COMPLETE!" I shut my mouth as he continued to talk after this three second pause calming down. But I was still crying like I had when I rushed out of the lair.

  " I just want to talk Saphira. I will never laugh at you like that. I believe you and I don't want you to care about what they think. I think that what you told us about your abilities, is amazing. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Okay. Promise me that you won't let that happen."

  I looked away as only one tear left each eye.

  Grabbing my cheek gently and lifting it up to where I looked straight into his crystal blue eyes, " Promise me Saphira, please."

  I gently nod. And with a very slight chuckle, ask him," Can you put me down now please?"

  He looks down to see me on the tips of my toes, " Oh, sorry Saphira. Here, better?" he replied laughing, gently sliding me down on my feet.

I laughed back, " Thank you."

  " Well I had to let you go sometime."

  " Not just that."

  Mikey looked at me surprised," What?"

  " Not only did you put me down, you calmed me down. If it weren't for you, I would be at my house locked away in my room for the rest of my life. For that too, I thank you. But just to let you know, I won't talk to any of them for a long time. And I want you to promise me something now."

  " What would that be? Only if it makes you happy and gets you to come back to the lair with me. As long as you remain safe" He replied, as hints of blushing rose to his green skin, now a baby soft pink.

  " Don't you tell them what happened either." I too had started blushing that baby soft pink.

  " I promise Saphira"

  He was still blushing and I knew I started again as I realized that we were almost pressed against eachother. Looking up, we saw that our mouths were also close to eachother, only about three inches of space to touch.

  " Saphira?" Mikey whispered in a way that was so light, you could only hear it if everything stood still. Like this wonderful moment in my life.

  Slowly, and ever so carefully, he pressed his lips to mine. Time all but stopped as we closed our eyes.

  He pulled back slowly and looked into my tri-colored eyes. He then opened his eyes a liitle more seeming to snap out of the moment.

  " Sorry Saphira. If you hate ME now too, I understand. That was wrong of me to kiss you without knowing how you felt. Now you know how I feel. I hope you can forget this ever happened." Mikey said softly with tear lined eyes, but quickly batted them away at me answering.

  "I will never forget this.", He looked up with a sad face, " Why would I want to forgetmy first kiss, agreat one too. The most amazing moment in my life. And finding out that my little crush was returned back."

  I blushed and looked down. Mikey, though, put his hands to my cheaks and pulled my head up as he slouched slightly, being three and a half inches taller than me. He gently pressed our green lips together. We sat there like that for about five seconds before pulling back to look at eachother. We pressed our foreheads together.

  He looked up as I said, " You know what we could all use right now?"

  "Hmh?"

  " A nice.. big...meatlovers.... PIZZA!"

  Mikey got the biggest grin you would ever see before exclaiming with pure joy, " YES! I love you. You are so amazing. Not only are you beautiful and like me, you love meatlovers pizza as  much as me."

  We both laughed.

  I broke the silence by asking in a low voice, " Does this meen that I'm your girlfriend

  Smiling at me, Mikey replied confidently, " Only if you let me be your boyfriend."

  We both smiled as we placed a kiss on eachothers lips.

  " I'll take that as a yes." I replied. He simply nodded as he again plassed a single kiss to my lips.

  We leaned up and he placed his right arm on my shoulders grabbing my right bicep gently. I placed my left arm up his back to place my hand on his right shoulde. Leaning my head on his plastron, we walked down the tunnels to go get eight meatlovers pizzas.