Lecture From Splinter

I walked into his room as he closed the door. He calmly walked in front of me. I thought he was going to stay that way. I was wrong. He sneered before whipping his tail under my feet. I fell to the ground. HARD.  I lay there gasping for air as I was swept with pain. I felt as if I cracked my shell, but it was okay

  He yelled at me, " If you ever threaten my sons again, I will do much worse than that. Do you understand?"  I nodded, but he wanted to hear me say it. He kicked me up and threw me to the ground, and out the door. I now looked at him in horror.

  Quickly, before he reached me, I told him in a scared voice, " Yes I understand Master Splinter."

  He picked me up and threw me out of the dojo. He threw me on the couch, but I bounced and hit an intable. I knocked over the lamp on it. It broke. Mikey ran into the room and to me.

  Splinter told Mickey in a harsh tone, " We may have taken her in, but you will keep your girlfriend in check. I will not hesitate to kick her out of our home." He shut the dojo door and walked into his room.

  Mikey asked me in utter horror, " Saphira! Are you okay!?"  I just moaned in complete pain. He turned me over and, " OH MY GOD! DONNY! GET IN HERE! SPLINTER PUNISHED SAPHIRA AND HE CRACKED HER SHELL! HURRY! SHE'S BLACKING OUT!"

  I had already blacked out by the time Donny reached me.