"I love you."

"I love you too baby." She smiles and goes on her tip toes to lay a sweet kiss on my swollen and dark lips. "You sore?" She nods and I smirk. "Expect more of that today baby." I wink and she hits my chest with a laugh. We wash our hair and bodies in between make out sessions and checking on the baby monitor. We get out and go to get dressed. Rose puts on some blue jeans and a white shirt while I put on some black jeans and a sheer white button up. She throws her hair in a bun after we brushed our teeth and we walk back into our room. I put Aspen back in her room and walk back into our room. Rose is sprawled out in the middle of the bed and I go in between her legs and hover over her.

"Round two?" She asks and I nod hastily and reconnect our lips. She squeals when I flip us over and start to undress her.

***

"If you have any questions at all please call us. I will call you a couple times to check up on you but you can't tell Rose, got it." All four nod and I give them a couple more things before hearing footsteps behind me. I turn and see Rose in a tight sparkly dress, her tan legs on display and breasts pushed up, her matching high heels shimmering in the light. Her hair pulled up in a classy bun and a diamond choker around her neck. I intake a sharp breath before walking over to her and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You really want to me to fuck you right now don't you?" She giggles and I connect our lips.

"Ok ok, break it up you two. We don't need baby number two right now." Louis calls out, I chuckle and pull back. My arm wrapped around her waist still but now I'm at her side. Aspen cries from Liam's arms and Rose walks over to her and goes in mother mode. Liam hands her the crying baby and Rose brings her onto her chest, Aspens head on her shoulder and Roses hand on top of it. She shushes her and rocks back and forth till she stops crying. Once she does Rose looks at the clock before looking back at them.

"There is milk in the freezer for her. She will get really angry if you don't feed her in about ten minutes so I will go grab the stuff for her bottle." They nod and she walks away. I look at her ass that looks amazing before looking back at the boys. Rose has been pumping a lot lately and I fed Aspen her first bottle about a week ago.

"Seriously bro?" Niall laughs and I shrug.

"What, she's hot." They smile and go to nod but I stop them with a glare. Rose comes back and hands the bottle to Zayn who has Aspen in his arms. "Ready to go?" I ask her and she looks at all the boys before nodding.

"Please be careful."

"Rose we got this." Niall reassures her and she nods. We give Aspen a kiss on the head and tell the boys goodbye before leaving. We get in my Audi R8 before taking off towards the restaurant. We enter the nice Italian place and I give the hostess my name. We walk to our reserved table and sit.

"Rose, you trying to kill me with that little dress you got on there?" She giggles and shakes her head.

"I have no clue what you are talking about." She fakes innocence and I lean over and put my lips by her ear.

"I will fuck you up against the bathroom wall, I swear I will." Her breath hitches in her throat before she looks at me.

"Now we don't want a redo of what happened last time we did that in a bathroom, now do we?" She questions and I chuckle.