"a true alpha." peter said.

"what's that?" stiles asked.

"the kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another. one that can rise by the force of his own will. our little scott." peter said.

"it doesn't matter. we still need to get her out of here." scott said looking over at jennifer.

"scott, your mom." stiles said.

"my mom said there's one more ambulance coming in 20 minutes. and i don't think we've been here that long, so if we can get down to the garage, get to the last ambulance, we can get out of here." scott explained.

"the twins aren't gonna let us just walk out." peter said.

"i'll distract them." scott replied.

"you mean fight them." derek corrected.

"whatever i have to do." scott said as derek nodded.

"i'll help you." derek told him.

"um, sorry, but i'm not going anywhere without you, derek." jennifer said.

"i'll do it. but i'd prefer to be out there with an advantage." peter said.

"an advantage like what? you mean like a weapon?" stiles asked.

"something better than a baseball bat." peter replied.

everyone started to look around for something, anything that they could use to help them fight the twins or at least slow them down.

stiles picked up the machine that helps you restart your heart.

"hey, wait. what about these?" stiles asked.

"do you know how to use those?" derek asked.

"well, no." stiles replied.

"put em down." derek told him.

"epinephrine?" scott asked holding up a syringe.

"that's only gonna make them stronger." derek told him.

"how strong?" peter asked.

peter shot himself with some and then peter and scott walked out to go and fight the twins.

"all right, boys. let's rumble." peter said as they began to fight while stiles, derek and jennifer took off with cora.

-

stiles, derek and jennifer took cora outside to the ambulance.

"it's still here!" stiles shouted as he rushed over and opened the two doors.

stiles helped derek put her on the stretcher and stiles hopped in the ambulance sitting beside cora.

"derek, over here." jennifer said making derek turn his head.

he went over to her and they saw that the ambulance driver was dead.