"I'm sorry, who are you?" I asked.

"Ethan Nakamura, Federal Bureau of Investigation at your service," he introduced.

"Uh, Annabeth Chase," I tried to go for a handshake, but was rejected,"and you must be here to question me?"

"We wanted to talk to you on the matter of the incident that happened not so while ago," he explained and I nodded. 

He went into the house and we sat down on the couch.

"Miss Annabeth, the FBI sent me here at your request. We've learned a lot of things investigating  this case and we need proof to back up some theories we have been on since we've questioned both the victims and the criminal in this case. We'd also like to update you on the case," Ethan said, his face serious.

"Of course, let's start," I put on a serious face. 

I'd been staying at my home for a week now, staying away from the paparazzi and everyone else. A few cops had come over before, to question me on everything again. It was frustrating they couldn't just arrest Hana and be done with the case, but I knew it wasn't gonna be that easy. Just remembering what she did made me sick to the stomach.

"The criminal of the case was your friend or a small acquaintance, wasn't she?" Ethan asked.

"Yes." He took out and scribbled down something on his notepad.

"Were you aware of Hana's real name?"

"No, what-"

"Her biological name is Tammi Lee. Daughter of Chung Ae Lee and Aphrodite. If you weren't aware of her real name, we suspect it's because she hid it, since her real name contains a criminal record. Would you like me to state that record?" He asked.

Tammi? That name sounded familiar, though I couldn't put my finger on it.

"No," I stated.

"Noted. Miss Chase, do you remember getting threats from Lee and how were they handled?"

"Yes, I thought they weren't that serious and excused them. I also investigated myself and I did think the culprit behind them was Rachel Elizabeth Dare, but I guess now would be the time to realize I was completely wrong-"

"-Miss Dare was good friends with Lee. I've interviewed Miss Dare and I have come to the conclusion that Lee manipulated Rachel into thinking her past relationship wasn't enough for her and encouraged her to cheat in her past relationship. According to the evidence we have, we know she was not the one who threatened you during set, the one leaving you sticky notes, that was Miss Dare who was blackmailed by Luke Castellan. His intentions were full of jealousy and hurt feelings as he says, 'when you rejected him.' Miss Dare said the only actions she was fully in control of, was trying to get with your boyfriend on Valentine's Day and she said, she very much regrets it. But, when you told us, all the information and the threats, we did learn that Lee convinced two of her close friends to try to humiliate you at the Aphrodite's fashion show. Other than that, I think the rest of what she did you know well," he finished explaining, leaving me shocked.

"Han-Tammi did all of that, even manipulating Rachel and others, just to get Percy to be her boyfriend?" I asked Ethan and he nodded.

"That and other intentions, such as her failed career in the film industry."

"I also have to mention, Lee is getting mentally checked up to see if we can send her to the psychiatric hospital, or asylum," Ethan added.

"Well, I'm glad that's done," I said.

He asked a few more questions before we were done with the interview. He stood up and tucked his notepad in his pocket, instead taking out a sparkly notebook. Is he gonna write something important down in that?

"Um-uh, Miss Chase, would you mind if I got an autograph for my niece, she's a big fan," he asked and would've looked nervous if it weren't for him being a literal FBI agent!

"Oh-um- sure," I replied, taking and signing the notepad which also had the initials RED with a heart on the opposite page. Even the FBI want autographs now.

I gave it back to him. "Thank you," he smiled and told me to have a nice day before leaving.

Gods, these interviews were nothing like press tours.

********🍰🍰🍰************

Omg hey guys, I'm not dead yet, just depressed and on writer's block!

Sorry for not updating, but I wanna at least write more since it's summer🙂🙃.

I reread PJO and it's AMAZHANG as usual, but like dam I really ship Percabeth guys.

Speaking of amazhang things, Avengers Endgame! I'm obsessed with the Marvel Universe, so I loved it, but it did make me cry.

HAGS
- Sami🌟➰🔱📚

P.S. go stream You Need To Calm Down on YouTube if you can.