Percy's POV

Percy was woken by a loud voice.

"Get up," Grover said as he pushed me off my bed, which made me fall down.

"But I weally wanna sleep," I said making a baby voice, while getting up, and giving Grover the puppy dog eyes.

"No way! Today's the meet-up with your co-star, and it's very important to make a good first impression, and Juniper's going to be there," he ranted on about today. All I heard was blah-blah-blah in my ears.

Grover really liked this girl named Juniper. She had amber colored hair and light green eyes. She's Luke, my rival's manager. Anyways, Grover had this big crush on her ever since he saw her at one of the awards shows Grover and I went to.

You might be wondering why I hate Luke. The first reason is because he once was my friend, but sabotaged me, I won't tell you how because it's a big secret. The second reason is because we are both very famous movie stars that have to compete for the best roles. And finally, the third, Rachel Elizabeth Dare.

She was a famous pop artist that usually made soundtracks for movies. Rachel and I really liked each other and got along well. I thought she was cute and we started a relationship. We broke up, when I had realized she was cheating on me with Luke.

That's right. She cheated on me. You usually think I would be that kind of guy, but no. I take my relationships pretty serious. And now my ex girlfriend is dating Luke.

Awesome, right?

She has pretty bad reputation in the industry ever since a bunch of papers posted her cheating scandal on the internet. Grover said I've been acting more cockier than usual, since the breakup.

I totally disagree with him.

Anyways, Grover finally finished his speech and I got up. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and put some clothes on.

I put some ripped jeans and a blue t-shirt with a leather jacket on. I put on my sneakers and my usual sunglasses and headed out with Grover.

We headed out in my car and drove to the studio. We had already been there, before a lot of times. This used to be my studio for my other film, The Colossal, so I know the studio pretty well.

A little girl who was a fan came up to me and asked for my autograph so I gave to her and gave her a big hug.

"Thank you," she said and left with her mother, beaming. I loved my fans. They always made me happy, seeing people actually liked me.

As soon as we went in the building, we were escorted to the same conference room that Grover and I had talked in, when I talked to Chiron about the role of the main character, Seth, in the new movie I was going to be starring in. When we got inside the conference room, I saw that Chiron wasn't alone. Sitting beside him, there was a bunch of people, including Luke. What was he doing here?

I gave him a death glare as I walked past him and sat to the right of Chiron. He smirked back at me. Beside him, was his manager, Juniper, who Grover seemed to be drooling over right now. I saw a cute girl with chocolate brown hair with one green and blue eye. She looked up at me and I winked at her. She rolled her eyes and looked down at her phone. She wasn't even blushing. Guess she already had a boyfriend.

Besides the girl, there was an Asian boy with black hair and brown eyes, who seemed to be flirting with a girl with cinnamon brown hair and gold, flashing eyes. And then there was Thalia. My cousin, who had been reading the script the whole time.

"Hey, Pine Cone face," I said her nickname, loudly so everyone could hear.

She looked away from her script and gave me the deepest, scariest death glare I had seen in my life with her electric blue eyes.