The Sleepover Pt. 3: Attack of the boys

Annabeth POV

Piper, Hazel, Calypso, and I burst into laughter. We had pranked the Percy Jackson's house.

"So, now what you guys want to do?" Piper asked and we all went silent. Then Hazel spoke up.

"Truth or dare!" She exclaimed. Piper and Calypso nodded, excited. I groaned. I knew truth or dare was fun, but it wasn't the best of games. Mostly bad dares and truths you don't want to talk about.

"Ok, let's get started, " Piper said. We sat down in a circle. We decided Piper should go first, since she hosted the party.

Piper tapped her fingers on her chin, deciding who she should pick. She looked around. When she stopped on me, I ducked under my pillow and I heard a giggle from Calypso.

"Alright, Alright Annabeth, I won't pick you, you can get your head out of the pillow now," Piper commented. She looked around once more and stopped at Hazel.

"Truth or dare, Hazel?" She asked her and Hazel blushed. She picked truth and Piper called her a scaredy cat.

"Fine, do you like Frank more than a friend?" Piper asked her. Hazel blushed. Oh poor, innocent Hazel.

"Y-yes," she said and we all started oohing and awwing.

"Ok Piper, truth or dare?" Hazel asks Piper.

Piper tapped her chin. "Yeah, I'll go with dare!"

Hazel thought for a bit. "I dare you too prank call Jason and tell him that you like- mmmm- Leo now!"

Everyone burst into laughter. Even Calypso laughed. We all knew it was a pretty ridiculous dare and Piper was blushing red as a rose.

"Hazel, I didn't know you were that evil!" I stated.

Hazel rolled her eyes. "I can be when I want to," she commented.

"I'm not-" Piper said before I interrupted.

"It's a dare, Piper," I said handing her her phone and giving her a vicious smile.

Piper glared at us. "I hate you guys," she said before dialing Jason's number which she had gotten when they met the second time. We all nodded and replied with I knows and I hate you mores.

There was a big pause. Then Jason answered.

"Umm hi this is Piper, from the movie set, remember?" She said between laughs and us snickering.

"Oh yeah, hey," Jason replied back.

"Well, I've come to tell you I'm not interested in meeting up sometime anymore cause I'm going out with the hot Leo Valdez, now," she hurried through her words, blushing, as she read the notecard Hazel gave her.

There was a silence.

"Ok, bye!" Piper commented before she hung up.

We all burst into laughter. "Piper, you were amazing!" We all called out.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, did I tell you that I hate you guys?" Piper muttered and we all nodded. Her face was red with fury and embarrassment.

"Yeah, but we hate you more," Calypso stated and we all agreed.

"Ok, next is Calypso!" Piper exclaimed. Calypso groaned.