Then Shea decided to walk right between us to break our hand holding and I was starting to get a feeling that she knew what she was doing.

"Hey guys I think Kat and I found the basement." Sam says as he opens a door. I walk over to Sam still recording as he opens the door. I expose the light that connects above the camera to shine more light down the stairs.

"It's pure concrete down there." I say and I begin to walk down. "Y/N!" I hear Colby frantically whisper and I whip around, pointing the camera at him as well. "Let me go down first." He says as he slides past me and heads the rest of the way down the stairs. I follow closely behind him and once we reach the bottom it's pitch black.

I expose the light I have on the camera more. It started off as one large room and then it split off into other rooms.

"Hey Y/N you should come with me to this one." Shea says and I look at Colby. He nods and the rest of the group goes to a different room.

Once we enter the room Shea quietly shuts the door behind us. "This room is pretty cool." I comment trying to make small talk.

"Put the camera down Y/N." Shea says and I look at her confused.

I turn off the light and then let my arm rest, still recording on the camera. "Yeah?" I whisper, it was now pitch black.

"Listen, I don't like how you and Colby are dating okay? Like I've tried being nice about it but I don't think you're good enough for him." Shea blurts out.

I highly doubt she could see my face but it definintely was a shocked one "Wh-What?"

"Yeah, like I've liked him for a long time and I know him a lot better. Plus I don't even think you're his body type." I stood there frozen, unable to speak and Shea continued.

"Yeah anyways, like just stay away from him okay? Like I'll let you guys break up in private or whatever but if you don't then I'd advise you'd watch your back." She says and then she opens the door and leaves.

"What the actual hell?" I say and I turn the light back on. I walk out and the group was all standing in the center of the basement. "Find anything cool?" Sam asks and Shea just gives a shrug and a "Nope!" As she skips over to Colby.

My heart drops a little and I gulp. "We should dip then." Jake says and we all agree and head upstairs.

Once we get upstairs we hear what sounds like car doors shut outside. I swear everyone in that room stopped breathing for a moment in fear. Colby looked out the window and he turned back to us, his face a bit paler. "The cops!" He mouthed and Sam pointed and whispered. "Out the back, out the back."

As quietly as we could we all went out the back door. I went and checked the left side, two cops were coming around that way, I then point to the oppisite direction and everyone silently tip-toes to the other side. We then all slip into the woods.

Once we're in the dense forest Colby whispers "Run." And we all follow him. We all quickly run to the car bit before we can get there, my foot lands in a small hole, making me fall over.

I make a gasp but not a loud noise. "Shit! Shea help!" I whisper yell. I still have the camera rolling, I point it at her but I don't think she realized because she looked at me and smirked evilly, she ran off without me.

My heart stopped and even though it pained me I tugged my foot out of the hole and ran. My adrenaline acted as a natural painkiller and I ran and hopped into Colby's car.

He turned it on and sped off. "Go go go!" Sam says as Colby speeds up. "Yo they must have not seen my car." Colby says and he speeds down the empty road.

I hand Sam the camera since he was sitting in the passenger seat. Kat and Jake sat in the middle of Shea and I which I was greatful for.

"Holy crap Y/N what did you do to your ankle?" Kat said and I looked down, I could tell it was swelling pretty bad. I knew it wasn't broken but dirt lined my leg where it had touched the ground.

"Oh I stepped in a weird hole and rolled it." I said as I looked down at it. It seemed a bit worse than I thought and thats when the pain started to kick in.

I looked back up and saw Colby looking at me concerned through the rear view mirror. "God dangit, are you gonna be okay Y/N?" Sam asked and I nodded and replied, "Yeah I'll be good. Just remind me never to run in a forest again." I say, trying to make light of the situation.

______________________

I PROMISE I DON'T HATE SHEA XD

Hopefully you enjoyed and if you did please lemme know by voting, commenting, or doing both :P

Sincerely- Brin