[6] Nightmare? It's Okay I'm Living In A Dream

We return to the hotel and I sit down on the bed and sigh. "I'm going to go get my headphones out of the car I'll be right back. Colby can I use your keys?" He asks and Colby tosses Sam his car keys.

Sam leaves and Colby sits down next to me. "You alright Y/N?" Colby asks me and I look over at him.

"A bit shaken up but I think I'll be okay." I smile, in all honesty I was terrified, I just didn't want to show it.

Colby gently sets his hand on my shoulder and I look into his bright blue eyes. Colby looks into my eyes and says "You have beautiful eyes." This catches me off gaurd and I laugh a bit. "What?" I ask and Colby blushes and looks away. "I-I dunno, eyes are just a beautiful thing to me." He says nervously.

I place my hand under his chin and turn his head towards me so I could stare back into those beautiful blue eyes as well. "I think your eyes are beautiful as well Colby." I smile and I feel a faint heat spread across my face. Colby's face was already red.

I bite my lip and I see Colby watch. Colby's lips part as he looks into my eyes, he slowly leans in not breaking eye contact. My heart races, my breath hitches. It all felt so natural, I slowly leaned in. I could feel Colby's breath flowing over me.

We both stopped as soon as we heard the door click and we pulled away. Colby let his hand slide off of my shoulder. I let go of his chin.

"Alright so maybe we can just order pizza, I'm sure we've all had a long day." Sam says and Colby and I nod at his suggestion.

Sam looks at us "Everything alright?" He asks as he raises an eyebrow. I smile and then exclaim "I want (your favorite pizza type)!"

Sam and Colby laugh and Sam pulls his phone out. "Alrigh I'll order it."

[Two hours later]

I was in the bathroom changing. I stared blankly at my face in the mirror. My eyes traveled down to my abdomen, it was wrapped up in the bandages Colby put on me earlier. I traced my fingers along the cloth.

I turned around and using the mirror I looked at my back, specifically the area of the injury. Through the bandages there was a spot of blood that had leaked through. I sighed and thought, 'I'll shower tomorrow. I bet the shower is gross here anyways.'

I slip on the hoodie that I was going to wear to bed along with the sweatpants. I put my hair in a bun and walked out of the bathroom.

I put my old clothes on my suitcase and then sat on my bed. I pulled out my phone and checked my notifications. I had quite a bit of instagram and snapchat notifications because of a few shout outs and things the crew has given me since I am their new manager.

I turned off my phone, the TV was on and I looked over to the bed Sam and Colby were using. Sam was asleep and Colby was on his phone.

I saw Colby glance up and once he saw me looking at him he put his phone down. "You okay?" He asked and he got up. He walked over and sat by me. I just gulped and shrugged. "What happened today was unexplainable. I don't even know if they'll believe me." I sigh and look away.

I didn't care about critisim but the fact that all of this could look fake, especially because horrific paranormal events are either untrue or aren't caught on camera.

Colby placed a hand on my shoulder and I turned my head to look at him. "Don't worry about what the fans think okay? What we- especially what you experienced was horrific and insane. I just want you to be okay." He says gently tightening his grip on me.