scott and marcie walked into the school and they saw the twins were still there.

"i thought you were going home." scott said when he saw lydia beside him.

"i can't. i don't know why i am the one that keeps finding the bodies, but maybe if i just stopped trying to fight it, i'd find them before it happens, maybe with enough time for someone like you to do something about it." lydia said looking at scott.

"you get me the time, and i'll do something about it. i swear to god, i will." scott said as lydia nodded and grabbed his hand.

lydia got a text from aiden saying need to see you right now. life or death.

"it better be." lydia said before walking away.

marcie and scott saw allison and isaac walk into the school with chris following behind them.

soon after stiles showed up and marcie turned to him and he grabbed her hand.

"how did it go with your dad?" marcie asked him as he let out a sigh.

"i'm not sure if he even believed me." stiles replied.

marcie looked around and she didn't see lydia anymore.

"i'm gonna go look for lydia." marcie told stiles as he nodded.

marcie went out into the hallway and she didn't see lydia anywhere.

"lydia?" marcie said and when she turned around, she saw ms. she blake.

"hello, marcie." ms. blake said before stabbing marcie in the neck with a syringe.

"what the hell?" marcie said feeling weak and she passed out.

"goodbye, marcie." ms. blake said.

-

when marcie came to, she felt her head throbbing. she looked around and saw lydia was tied up in a chair and then she looked down and saw ms. blake was tying her legs to the chair.

"you'll notice that you can't use your magic, mistletoe and witches don't make a good mix." ms. blake told her

"what are you doing?" marcie asked her.

"whats necessary. i'm still surprised none of you seem to get that. you call them sacrifices, but you're not understanding the word. it's derived from the latin sacrificium, an offering to a deity, a scared rite. a necessary evil." jennifer explained.

"stop." lydia weakly said.

"oh, i wish i could. but you don't know the alphas like i do." jennifer said.

"please, stop." lydia begged.

"but you, lydia and marcie, you're not a sacrifice. you two are just the girls who know too much. actually, the girls who knew too much." jennifer said.

she got up and placed a wire around marcie's neck.

marcie quickly grabbed it and struggled to keep it away from her neck.