Chapter 32 ~ She...

♧Kai♧

"Don't come near me."

DEG

W-What?

"Huh? What do you mean--"

"Just don't come near me!!" Jin Hee said as tears flowed from her eyes.

I walked near her, "Why are you crying..?" I said as I swept her tears away with my thumb.

"I.. I just.." Before she can finish her sentence, she can't hold her tears anymore as she cried on my shoulder.

I slowly wrapped my arms around her. "Sshh.. it's okay, it's okay--"

"It's not okay!!" Jin Hee exclaimed as she got away from me.

"Hey hey hey, what's the problem?" I asked her as I caressed her hair.

"Yoon Mi.." Jin Hee said as she swept her tears away with her arm.

"She hates me now.. and it's all because of you... YOU KAI!!" She shouted as she pushed me emotionally.

"Jin Hee.." I tried to hugged her.

She got away immediately, "I- I have to go." Jin Hee said as she turned then walked away.

I sighed, "Me? What did I do wrong?"

. . .

"What's wrong with him last night?!" Jessica crossed her arms.

They're in they usual spot, the back of the academy's garden.

"Why is he telling everyone that Jin Hee is his girl--"

"Yah, Sica. Look who's dare to step a foot here, in front of US." Tiffany mocked.

Jessica turned, "Yah, how dare you stepped a foot here?! Who do you think you are, bitch!"

"I'm not Jin Hee's best friend anymore." Yoon Mi turned and glared a sarcastic look at Jessica.

"Huh?"

"You both are not bestfriends anymore?" Sunny asked innocently as she tilted her head to the left.

"Yes we are. What's your problem?" Yoon Mi mocked as she walked away from the gang.

"Y-YAH!! How dare she-- AISSHH!!" Jessica messed the back of her hair.

"Omo wait wait," Tiffany spoked all of sudden.

"What." Jessica and the others turned to look at Tiffany.

"I have a plan.." Tiffany smirked. They gathered into a circle as Tiffany explained about her plan. After Tiffany explained all of it to them, Jessica smirked.

"You're right, Tiffany," she said as she placed her hand on Tiffany's shoulder.

. . . . . . . .

"Ugh let me go!! Luhan!!" Jin Hee exclaimed as she tried to yank her arms away from Luhan's grip.

"Shut up!! There's something I want fo tell you--"

"Let her go." Kai suddenly said in front of them.

"Huh? Yah who are you, eoh? Jin Hee is my girlfriend so there's no way you could intervene our problems." Luhan said as he tightened his grip on Jin Hee.

Jin Hee groaned, "A-aww.. It hurts!!"

"That. From what I've heard one second ago, it seems like you're not her boyfriend. What kind of boyfriend would hurt his girlfriend? Pulling her anywhere he wants, is that a way to treat your girlfriend, LuHan?" Kai said.

The blonde boy rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah whatever." Luhan said as he let go of Jin Hee's arm.

"Maybe you won today, but not today afterwards." Luhan mocked as he walked away, collided Kai's shoulder with his in the process.

Kai turned to Jin Hee,

"Are you okay?" Kai said as he hold Jin Hee's shoulder.

Jin Hee stared at Kai in the eye, "Don't ever be such a hero in front of me. I don't like it." Jin Hee said as she inserted her hand in her pocket then walked away.

. . . .

Yoon Mi walked along the corridor, as Jessica came up to her.

"Yah you," Jessica called her.

"My name is not 'Yah you', I'm Yoon Mi."

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Yoon Mi."

Jessica crossed her arms, "I have an offer for you."

Yoon Mi stared Jessica at her eyes, signaling her to continue.

"You hate Jin Hee, right?" Jessica said as she grinned.

. . . . . .

"Yeah, I know. But what if she didn't want to be our friend again?" Jin Hee pouted as she stirred her drink with the straw.

Candy dropped her head on the table, "I don't know.."

Candy lifted her head immediately all of sudden, "Look, It's Yoon Mi!"

Jin Hee waved her hand towards Yoon Mi, "Yoon Mi--!!"

Her eyes widened.

Yoon Mi showed up in a junction.

But then..

Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Sunny followed her behind.

"She.." Jin Hee's mouth awed.

"She joined them..?"

ツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツ

[A/N] OOOOOOOOO... What's going on in this story? (・へ・)

I heard.. Ladies Code's RiSe died.

Omoo stay strong Ladies Code fans!! ●﹏●

I know its hard, tho.. ╮(╯◇╰)╭

#RIPRiSe

Thanks for Reading!

                       -FabMinMin-