Chapter 19 ~ "Traitor"

xX-MINYOUNG'S POV-Xx

I.. I felt dizzy..

"Are you alright, Minyoung?" Asked Krystal. I shifted my head to her, "I.. I just felt.. d-dizzy.." My vision blurred.

"Minyoung!! Minyoung!!" I heard Krystal calling my name.

Then... Everthing went black.

xX-KRYSTAL'S POV-Xx

Worked great!

I stared at Minyoung and shaked her innocently, because I must act like this.. If not, I will get caught.

Then Jin Hee came, I looked at her, Her eyes widened as she saw Minyoung laying on the floor.

"Minyoung--!!"

SLAP!

Before she can touch Minyoung, I already slapped her hands away. She looked at me, confused.

"Dont touch her.. Traitor."

She shocked, "T-Traitor..?" She trembled. I glanced at everywhere, And I can see everyone is watching us. "Yes! Minyoung is like this when she just drinked the drink you gave us! Lucky me I didn't drink it first," I mocked.

"But, It's just an ordinary water! I didn't put anything there!" She said as my maid took Minyoung to the guest room and took care of her. "If you didn't put anything on it, Look at Minyoung. She said she felt dizzy; Then she fainted!!"

"B-but I-I.."

"What's going on here?"

xX-LUHAN'S POV-Xx

"What's going on here?" I asked them two.

"She poisoned Minyoung!!" Krystal said as she pointed at Jin Hee. I turned to Jin Hee, "B-But I dont!!--"

"Let's just check the CCTV," I looked to where the sound from,and the guy is Chanyeol.

I nodded at him. Then he walked away.

Then something came up from the monitor.

Jin Hee went to the drinks counter, she put the glass next to the water machine, Then Someone Passed By Her. So we can't see what Jin Hee's doing back there.

Then another CCTV; Jin Hee went to the table, giving it to Krystal, then she went again to put the empty plates to the kitchen.

Then Minyoung came. Krystal offered the drink to Minyoung, Then Minyoung sitted, rubbing her head, but not until she passed out.

"Look! I know right!!" Krystal said as she pointed to the monitor. I turned to Jin Hee with a dissapointed face.

Out of nowhere,

Sehun came.

♡~~♥~~♡~~♥~~♡~~♥~~♡~~♥

《A/N》

2K+ READS OMG

It went so fast!! Sunday I checked this story, its 1.7K reads. On Monday, I checked this story, and it went up to 2.2K reads!!

ANYWAY

Do you guys go to EXO: FROM EXO PLANET: THE LOST PLANET?

Me? I go. I already ordered the ticket~ Yeaaay~

Okay bye now.

Thanks for Reading~

Love,

FabMinMin