Chapter 7 ~ Accident

@Restaurant

We arrived at the restaurant. We searched for Minyoung. Then she spotted us. She waved her hand to us. She looked like she kinda.. suprised. I waved back, and walked towards her.

"Hi! Where's your boyfriend..?" I said little murmuring at the end. "Oh, he hasn't arrived yet." She replied. I nodded then sat beside Sehun, in front of Sehun is Minyoung.

After that we talked, and ordered. But when we talked, I feel something strange between Sehun and Minyoung. What's up with them? All since we talked, Minyoung just talked to me, not to Sehun. As do Sehun. Sehun only talked to me, not Minyoung. What's going on?

"Hey.. Why are you two didn't talk?? Are you two enemies?" I asked to them all of sudden. They didn't answering. Not even nodded. Suddenly, a man came.

"Luhan! Sit beside me!"

DEG

Lu..Luhan..?

"Here he is! Jin Hee! Meet my new boyfriend, Luhan~!" Said Minyoung to me. I just can speechless and nodded. I felt my heart has broken into pieces. So this is what Luhan feel when he saw me with Sehun.. It really hurts.. Really.

Then Luhan awkwardly sat in front of me. I just can't make an eye contact with him..

"So Chagi~.. What do you want to eat? We've just ordered drinks.." Said Minyoung. That's really broke my heart. "What do you want either chagi..? I'll eat same food as you.." I can't take this anymore...!!

I'm trying to hold back my tears. I feel Sehun hugged me. He tapped my back. Sehun was always there, beside me, to comfort me.. That's why I love him.

After a while, our orders came. Me and Sehun ordered Mozarella and Pizza. Luhan and Minyoung ordered Spaghetti. One plate for both of them. IT'S SO FUCKIN SWEET THO.

After that we ate. Sehun feed me, so do I.

It was going not really well until Luhan and Minyoung ate the same spaghetti line, they slurped it, so now they're kissing. KISSING!!

I can't take it anymore, I can't hold back my tears, so I just ran away. I heard Sehun called my name, but I ignored it. I ran to Sehun's car.

I broke down there, crying. "Chagi.. You still not broke up with him..?" "I just can't.. I just can't talk about it to him!!" I yelled.

Sehun just can comfort me that time. After I calmed, Sehun goes to pay for the four of us, then telling Luhan and Minyoung that we're leaving.

xX-LUHAN'S POV-Xx

The atmosphere is so awkward.. Ugh, I can't seeing Jin Hee with another guy.. But the WORST, is I still not broke up with her.

Suddenly Minyoung feed me. I accepted it and slurped the spaghetti. But then Minyoung kissed me. I was just realized that we slurped the same spaghetti line. In the corner of my eyes, I can see Jin Hee crying then ran away. I feel Minyoung started to kissing me but I pulled myself from her. "Why Luhan..?" She asked. "N-no.. It was just.. It's my first kiss.." "Mine too!" She said. "Btw where's Jin Hee and Sehun..??" I didn't answer her question. I just remained shut.

After a while Sehun came. He said that he already pay for us four, and Jin Hee and him are leaving with that oh-so-gentle face. I want to punch that bitchface so bad. After that, I ran outside. I heard Minyoung yelled, "Luhan where are you going??!!" but I ignored it. I tried to find Jin Hee. Then I spotted her. I ran to her. "Jin Hee!!" I yelled. When she spotted me, her face was shocked, then she ran away.

xX-JIN HEE'S POV-Xx

I heard that Luhan calling my name. I tried to avoid him by running to the other side. "Jin Hee stop!!" I just ran and ran, and still keeping my eys shut. "JIN HEE!!!" Suddenly there's a light silhouette shot through my eyes, caused me to open up my eyes. In front of me, there's a truck in a high speed. "JIN HEE!!!!!" I tried to ran away, but it's too late.

I feel like my body was being throwed. The last thing I see was someone waking me up, I can tell he's Luhan. The others are trying to call an ambulance. After that everything went black.

[A/N] Yo evribadeh :V How was it? :v Don't blame me if it sucks. (._.)v I think its a pretty long chapter isn't it? Or its just me? D: I write this story for.. Uhm, maybe 40 minutes, hehe.

Yeorobeun,

~*~*~*~>THANKS FOR READING!!<~*~*~*~

Note: This is not an edited chapter. Mian for any typos. *bow*