Chapter 48 ~ Karma

Author's POV

"Ugh..." Jin Hee mumbled as she moved her body side to side while hugging her panda. It's still early in the morning, Jin Hee and her father ended up renting a cheap room for 1 person, forcefully. The room had only 1 person-sized bed and it's not that comfortable. Don't forget the room is also very small. What a pity.

She kept moving her body to the right side-- where her father is sleeping below her. And she ended up falling on top of her father.

"Aw-" she opened her eyes and what she saw the first time is her father's worried face. "Why Jin Hee? What happened?" Her dad asked worriedly. Jin Hee blinked her eyes in confusion. When she finally understands the situation, she could only grins idiotly at her father. "Eheh.. it's nothing Appa.."

Her father sighed in relief. "Jin Hee, you never change. You always can't stay still when you're asleep." Jin Hee grinned continously at the fact that her father just spilled.

Then, she felt something landed on her shoulders. She froze. "What's wrong Jin Hee-ya?" Her father asked. Jin Hee looks at her right shoulder with horror(?)

"KYAAAAA!" She quickly stood up when she realized what had landed on her shoulders secs ago was a cockroach. "Yah Yah! It's just a cockroach!" Her father quickly grabbed the cockroach and threw it away. How can he grabbed it like that... that's gross. Jin Hee thought.

"Ew.. Appa, I think I'll take a shower." With that, Jin Hee quickly grabbed her towel and took a bath.

...

A black shiny car was seen stopped in front of a not really big apartment. It stays still until all of the windows pulled down and revealing three faces; Luhan on the driver's seat, Baekhyun on the passenger's seat and Candy at the back.

"So... this is where Jin Hee lives now?" Baekhyun asked a little surprised. "Yes, she called me and said that her father got bankrupt and she ended up living here." Candy answered innocently.

...

"REALLY?!" They-- Yoon Mi, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon-- asked in disbelief at Sunny who's standing in front of them. "Uh-um, Candy said her father got bankrupt. What a pity~" with that, Sunny laughed (evilly) followed by the others.

When they're busy laughing, Jessica walked past them and stopped for a moment. "Hey look, it's her." Sunny stopped laughing and said that in a lower voice. Yoon Mi glanced at Jessica and suddenly stumbling; holding her right feet. "A-aw~ it's still hurts," Yoon Mi put up a 'pained' face. But you could still see the fakeness in her eyes, though.

"Are you okay Yoon Mi-ya?" Sunny asked as she helped Yoon Mi stood up properly. "This is all because of Jessica." Tiffany uttered coldly and gazed at Jessica who's standing some meters in front of her. Jessica just rolled her eyes and continued walking.

"Aish, that bitch." Hyoyeon holds her fist. "By the way, we haven't gave her a punishment right?" Tiffany said. "Ah you're right. Well, let's do it. Now." Hyoyeon smirked.

...

"Yah YAH! Let go of me! What are you doing!" Jessica was pulled forcefully from the academy to the storage room behind the academy by Tiffany and Hyoyeon. When they arrived, Sunny and Yoonmi was already there. "I told you guys to let go of me! Now!" Jessica kept struggling to get off of Tiffany and Hyoyeon's grip. "Just shut up and stay still." Tiffany said coldly.

Tiffany and Hyoyeon let go of the grip and looked at Jessica. "We brought you here because we want you to apologize to Yoonmi."

"What? Apologize? Why I have to? I didn't do anything to her!" Jessica exclaimed in disagreement. Tiffany and Hyoyeon gripped her arms again. "Let go!"

"Well, back then, you sprayed my hair with color sprays, now... shall we make you look more.." Yoonmi seems like she's thinking. "...'pretty' "? She smirked.

"Kyaaa! Please don't!" Jessica shouted as she saw Tiffany brought up a lipstick from her bag. "Kyaaaa!" Tiffany brushed the lipstick brutally to Jessica's face with Sunny and Hyoyeon holding Jessica.

"I did nothing to her!" Jessica shouted again. Hyoyeon pulled up Jessica's hair. "Go apologize or I'll cut all of your hair?"

"Yeah, apologize or be bald?" Tiffany smirked.

"S-sorry." Jessica mumbled. "Say it loudly!" Sunny told her as Hyoyeon pushed Jessica downwards so she's kneeling now.

"I said it already- kyaaa no! Pleasee!" Jessica shouted again as she saw Tiffany pulled some of her hair and ready to cut it.

"Okay okay!" Jessica shouted for the last time. "I'm sorry, Yoonmi."

Hearing that, Yoonmi laughed. "What a pity you are Jess. Guys, don't interrupt her again okay? Just leave her, come on." With that, Yoonmi and her friends walked back to the academy.

To Be Continued...

A/n: yay this story finally got updated looll sorry for the long wait

And i want to ask you guys smth; who's face looks like a badboy and a little scary/? It's for a new character though, he's gonna be tall, badboy-ish, and handsome. I was thinking of Junhoe from iKON. Is it a good choice or..? Please suggest me~

Ppyong~