Chapter 15 ~ Carnaval

- Kai's Car, 07.05 PM -

xX-KAI's POV-Xx

I glanced at Jin Hee as I drove the car. From my peripheral vision, I can see Jin Hee's smiling.

"Im glad your eyes are back," I said as I focused on the road.

"Yeah," She replied then continued, "I really miss you so much Kai like, SO MUCH," She said as she shifted her head to me.

I chuckled as unknownly we are arrived at the front of the carnaval gate.

"Kajja." I said as I turn off the car engine. Then I exited the car, so do Jin Hee.

As we walk to the ticket booth, suddenly Jin Hee hugged my arms. I startled at first, but then I relaxed.

"2 tickets please," I say as I took out my wallet.

"Here," the ticket seller said then handing us two tickets, "4 ₩, sir."

I handed him the money and took the tickets, and walked towards the entrance gate.

I gave the tickets to the 'guy' (Whats it called? Someone who stands in front of the gate and took the ticketa from you? sorry i dont know ^^") who stands in front of the gate. He took it, teared most of it, then gave it back to me.

As soon as the 'guy' opened the gate, im jaw dropped.

ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!!(omg really Kai?)

Many colour of lamps and lampions on this carnaval brighten the dark night.

"What should we do first?!" Jin Hee exclaimed excitedly. "Its up to you," I replied as my eyes' still on the sight of the carnaval.

"Look!" Jin Hee says as she concussed my arm. I shifted my gaze to what Jin Hee's been pointing at. "A.. Unicorn?"

"Yes it is! Would you win that doll for me?" Jin Hee says as she looked into my eyes.

I just stared at her. "Pweasee...?" Aarrghh goddamn. That puppy eyes..

I..

I cant.

"Ugh arra arra, I'll win that for you," I leaned in and looked into her eyes, "Just for you." I continued stared at her eyes, "Not for Lay."

"Okay okay! I get it!" She said as she leaned back and pouted.

"Ippuda." I say as I gave her a peck on her pouting lips.

"Ya-Yaah!!-" Before she can continue her words, I already kissed her. I parted our lips, "Shut up. If you dont, I will not win that for you, get it?"

She nodded cutely. "Alright then," I intertwined my hand with hers, "Kajja." I said as we walked towards the shooting booth.

♡~~♥~~♡~~♥~~♡~~♥~~♡~~♥~~♡

SORREH THIS CHAPTER TOOKS FOREVER like, FOR-E-VAH.

Yeah thats it. Short? Yes. Because Ive been busy with school. Mianhee ㅠ-ㅠ

And oh, Ive been thinking for the end..

Youre not upset right?

But dont worry, It maybe ended until.. like 30 chapters, maybe?

And the end, endeed it will must LuHee. Or any of you shipped HunHee?

Or KaiHee?

Please vote ><

But maybe the end will be LuHee, kurochi?

Because this is an LUHANxYOU{Jin Hee}xSEHUN.

But then Kai popped.

Krystal popped.

ChanYeol pooped.

No scratch that, popped. XD

Ok enough for now, Thanks for reading~

Comments and Votes are really apreciated! ^^