Chapter 9 ~ Kai

xX-LUHAN'S POV-Xx

Before I knew it, I fell asleep beside Jin Hee's bed. I looked to my right and left, I realized that I'm still in the hospital. I searched for Minyoung and Sehun, but they're nowhere to be found. I looked at Jin Hee. Suddenly, her finger moved. I ran to Jin Hee and checked her. "Jin Hee..?" Her eyes are open. But her gaze is empty. "Lu.. Luhan..?" Jin Hee spoked. "Luhan, can you please turn on the light? It's so dark." I feel like I'm about to cry. Seeing Jin Hee like this.. It hurts my heart. It really hurts. "Luhan..? Are you still there?" She woke up to sit on the other side of the bed. I can't take it anymore; I hugged her. "Jin Hee.. Jongmal mianhe..!!" I cried. "Lu- Luhan.. Wae..? Sorry for what..?" "You wouldn't be like this if I didn't chase you.. I'm sorry Jin Hee.. I'm really sorry..!!" "Ah.. Gwenchana, Luhan-sshi. I'm alright.." She said while rubbing and tapping my back. "Ani.. You're not alright.. Now look at you. You're covered with lots of bandage on your body.. And now.. You're blind.. I'm so sorry Jin Hee.. I'm sorry..!!" I cried again. "I'm.. I'm blind..?" She asked in disbelief. I slighly nodded my head and tighten my grip on her. I heard she cried and sobbed on my chest. "Jongmal mianhe..!!" I said and cupped her on the head. " I promise, I'll be your eyes.. Wherever you go.." "Promise..?" "Ne." "Gomawo.."

xX-SEHUN'S POV-Xx

I bring food to Jin Hee's room. I'm with Minyoung. When we went in, Minyoung directly hugged Jin Hee. "I'm glad you're okay, Jin Hee.." "Ne gwenchanayo.." After Minyoung's done, I walked towards Jin Hee and kissed her. "Are you okay, chagi..? I worried about you~" "Ah gwenchanayo chagi~ *giggle*" Then she hugged me. I hugged back. "Now chagi, you have to eat. I know sometimes people said hospital food is no good, but you have to eat this. For you healt's sake." I picked the porridge and feed Jin Hee. "Ah chagi, I've inform the school about you. Our friends will arrive soon." "Arasso." She replied and I continued feed her.

xX-JIN HEE'S POV-Xx

After a while, our friends arrived. "Jin Hee! Are you okay??" After they went in, Chanyeol directly came up to me. Now, I'm surrounded by my friends. "Yeah I'm okay, Chanyeollie~" "Don't call me like that!" then he pouted. "Aah~ Jongmal kyeoptaa~!" I said then pinched his cheeks. "Aw. It hurts." I giggled. "Mian Chanyeollie~" "I'm glad you're okay, Jin Hee." Kai. My ex. "I worried about you. Very. Much." Then he hugged me. I can felt his warmness. "Yeah thanks, Jongiee~"

xX-KAI'S POV-Xx

I'm a bit startled when she called me Jongiee. She usually called me with that nickname when we're.. A couple. We're friends since we're still toodlers. But we broke up because.. She caught me "cheating".

-FLASHBACK-

I walked along the corridor, myself. But then suddenly a girl came from behind and hugged me. I get away from her, and look at her. Krystal Jung. She had been loving me for a while, but I already have a girlfriend, you know. But she kept chasing after me. She pushed me into a locker and kissed me. I tried to pushed her, but before I can do anything more, she already rubbed my junior. Ugh, my weak spot *facepalm*. It tried to push her, and hey, it worked! I feel like someone watching us. And yeah it's right, Jin Hee watching us. Theres a disappointed look on her eyes. "Ji-Jin Hee!" But she already ran away.

[A/N] An update. And there's a bonus there, it's KaiHee's past. Do you like it? ;) And, can someone suggest me what will happened next? I ran out of ideas TT^TT

(Note: This is not an edited chapter. Mian for any typos *bow*)