Chapter 45 ~ Sabotage?

Jin Hee's PoV

"Ugh..~ Boooooreeeed~" I laid lazily on my bed. "Ah, I think some books would be great." I got up from my soft pink bed, and walked towars my desk. I took a book from the shelf as something slipped off of it. "Eoh? What's this? A photo?" I took it and flipped it since it fell capsizedly. It's a photo of me and Yoon Mi. I stared at it as I bit my lower lips.

...

"Shit! Where's she?" Luhan cursed. He turned as he heard a bunch of footsteps behind him. "Where's Yoon Mi Lu? Where's Yoon Mi?" Tiffany asked worriedly. "That's the thing I want to know too." Tiffany turned her head from the left to the right, "Try calling her. I worried if anything happened to her." Jessica looked confused of her friend's reaction. "Here here, let me call Yoon Mi." Candy appeared out of nowhere. Then she called Yoon Mi as the others stared at her. "How?" Tiffany asked. Candy frowns as she glances at Luhan, "She didn't answer it." The others sighed heavily. Then Mrs. Kim came, "Where's Yoon Mi Luhan-sshi?" she asked. "We've just tried calling her, but she didn't answer the call." Mrs. Kim sighed, "Then what should we do? We need a soloist for our opening." Tiffany frowns, biting her lower lips. Mrs. Kim glanced at Jessica.

...

I stared at it for a long time. God, I miss her. I took my phone and decided to call Yoon Mi. But then I realized, that she hates me. I shaked my head and put my phone back. I rubbed the photo.

...

Luhan sighed as he heard Jessica sang. Lay's face plastered a confused face when he saw Jessica was singing on the stage, "Wha- why is Jessica singing there? I thought it should be Yoon Mi?" Lay sifted his head to the right, where Sehun was sitting. Lay poked Sehun's shoulder, "Yah Sehuna. Why is Jessica singing there?" Sehun glances at Lay then murmured an 'I don't know' as he shrugged.

...

I stared at the photo as I didn't realize tears are forming in my eyes. I cried as I remembered those times when Yoon Mi and I were together.

...

The crowd claps and shouts for Jessica when she finished singing. "Kamsahamnida~ Kamsahamnida~" she bowed to the crowd.

...

I stared at the photo as I didn't realize tears are forming in my eyes. I cried as I remember those times when Yoon Mi and I were together.

The Next Day

Grande Academy Of Art's Main Hall. Morning. Author's POV

Grande Academy's students were all gathered in the hall. They even didn't know what are they doing here.

"Ugh! What are they doing gathering all of us here, eoh? Tsk," Jessica said. Hyoyeon and Tiffany who was busy with their phones, glanced at Jessica lazily before returning to what they were just do. While Sunny pretends she was not hearing anything at all. Jessica felt strange. She turned to them, "What's wrong with you guys? Your attitudes towards me seems different." Tiffany rolled her eyes. Then Sunny spoke up, "It's not, Jess. Maybe it's just your feeling?"

"Attentions everyone," Mrs.Kim came. All the students turned their attentions towards her. "I want to tell you all a news that's a little bit suprising." She crossed her arms. She spread her attention towards all of the student. "Your friend, Kim Yoon Mi, had an accident last night, and that's why she's not coming to be a soloist yesterday." All the students there were shocked, agape, and gasped.

"Yoon Miii~~~" Sunny whined as Tiffany patted her back to calm her down. Jessica looked confused, as she mouthed a 'what-the-hell'. "And that's why yesterday Yoon Mi couldn't sing for us all yesterday night." Mrs. Kim said. Jessica rolled her eyes. "For that, I think we should spare our money for Yoon Mi because her treatment costs quite much." Mrs. Kim continued. "What? You think we are a bank?" Jessica mocked loudly. All the students there glared at Jessica. Jessica looked confused as she realized that all pair of eyes are at her just now. "What?? Did I say wrong?" Jessica asked. All the students turned silent until Luhan came in with a box on his hand. He placed it on the table on the front. Mrs. Kim patted the box as if she was signaling them to put their money inside the box. And yes, all the students got up from their seats as they spare their money for Yoon Mi.