"i was serious. i was quite serious, actually. deadly serious. no one listened to me." stiles said.

"who are the other three?" scott asked changing the topic.

"derek's sister, cora. no one knows anything about her, and she's derek's sister. next, your boss." stiles said.

"my boss?" scott asked sitting up.

"yeah, your boss. i don't really like the whole obi wan thing he got going on, you know. it freaks me out." stiles said.

scott looked at stiles not knowing what to say since he didn't understand his reference.

"oh, my god. have you still not seen star wars? come on, even mars has seen it." stiles said.

"i swear, if we make it back alive, i will watch the movie." scott said.

"it just makes me crazy." stiles told him.

"who's the last one?" scott asked as stiles let out a sigh.

"lydia. she was totally controlled by peter, and she had no idea, so..." stiles said before the two boys let out a sigh and laid back on their bed.

-

lydia went down to the lobby to get some new towels.

"excuse me." lydia said to the woman behind the desk.

"uh, the card on the dresser says we have a non smoking room, but somehow all of our towels reek of nicotine." lydia said.

"sorry about that sweetheart." the woman said.

lydia looked up at a number on the wall that said 198. 

"what's that? that number?" lydia asked.

"it's a kind uh, inside thing for the motel. my husband insists on keeping it up." the woman replied.

"what do you mean?" lydia asked.

"it's a little bit morbid to be honest. you sure you wanna know?" the woman asked.

"tell me." lydia replied.

"we're not gonna make the top of anyone's list when it comes to customers satisfaction." the woman began.

"obviously." lydia said.

"but we are number one in california, when it comes to one disturbing little detail. since opening, more than any other motel in california we have the most guest suicides." the woman said.

"198." lydia said.

"and counting." the woman replied chuckling causing lydia to get scared.

-

stiles heard his phone vibrate and he checked it to see marcie had texted him.

my mars: i need you to meet me outside your room, please

stiles looked over at scott and told him he was going to be back before leaving the room.