Another Change!!!

~Hair Is Longer!~
-oh and I I did somewhat of a time skip sorwy, I'm lazy-

Kai

We where all backed up in a corner by the Grundal! Lloyd was in front of me and the guys. Wu had just thrown a some sort of ageing powder at us and Lloyd cought it.

"Dude you'll miss out on the rest of your childhood!" Jay exclaimed. "Don't care about that! What matters is that this thing goes back to where it belongs, and that you guys back to your real age!" Lloyd yelled, "Bu-" I started but was cut off by Lloyd yelling, "Fair? Fair isn't a word from where I come from!"

Then she threw the glass bottle and it broke and the powder went every which way, Well now at least we all be about the same age.

Once the powder cleared the horrible Grundal was now dust and bones, "Yeah we're back to normal!" Jay said not squealing like a pig! "But what about Lloyd?" Wu questioned. Then Lloyd stood up, "I'm older! Great another change!" She said frist confused then with sarcasm.

Her hair was now all the way to her waste, her eyes where more full of light and where greener, her suit fit her perfectly and her voice. Oh that voice so smooth, she sounded like a angel.

She's hot! Have I found a real angel?
She was checking herself out as well then noticed me staring, then went red and so did I. Jay chuckled, I didn't borther looking at him to give him a stare down. "Well, niece. I believe tomorrow you Nya will need to get new clothes." Sensi said laughing to himself, my sister laughed along.

Then I looked and saw Lloyd roll her fuller eyes then laugh, the laugh that once been childish was now purest that existed. I found myself smiling, "I believe we should head home!" Said Zane laughing.

Lloyd

~then next morning cause you all know I'm lazy!~

We were all eating I had just finished after Nya, "So we going?" I asked her. She laughed, "Oh, your not going in your suit!" I laughed and rolled my eyes when she wasn't paying attention to me. "Ahhh. This will do, now put it on!" She threw some stuff at me.

Blue jeans with a pair of somewhat high heels

Blue jeans with a pair of somewhat high heels. And a green shirt.

 And a green shirt