-

marcie was walking in the hallway and she saw kyle's girlfriend slap stiles before his dad went to talk to him.

his dad left and stiles walked away and he turned and saw marcie.

"oh, hey. there's something i have to talk to you about." stiles said once he approached her.

"okay, but first please explain to me why that girl just slapped you?" marcie said with a laugh.

"uh, actually it has to do with what i need to talk to you about." stiles said.

"okay, go on." marcie said.

"well, you know how the last two people who were murdered were virgins?" stiles asked.

"so you wanted to know if kyle was a virgin." marcie said following along.

"exactly. but, uh, you know, if i end up being murdered don't be surprised." stiles said making marcie's eyes go wide.

"oh, you're worried that you're gonna get murdered because you're a virgin." marcie said.

"sorta, yes, totally terrified, actually." stiles told her as she leaned closer to him.

"i guess we'll just have to fix that." marcie whispered in his ear making stiles grow nervous.

"wait, wait, wait, you don't think it's too soon?" stiles asked her.

"i mean, unless you wanna get sacrificed." marcie said as he shock his head.

"definitely not. okay, tonight you're sleeping over and we can solve this problem, yeah?" stiles said as marcie chuckled.

"if by solve this problem you mean have sex, then yes." marcie said.

-

stiles went to talk to lydia about the murders since he figured out that kyle wasn't a virgin.

"you know that there's a temple in calcutta where they used to sacrifice a child every day?" stiles said as marcie chuckled.

"that's every day a dead baby, lydia, every day! hey! wanna know what today is? it's dead baby day. oh, no, wait, that's every day, because every day is dead baby day, yay!" stiles went on.

"okay, i think she gets it." marcie told her boyfriend.

"why are you telling me this?" lydia asked him.

"because scott's dealing with the alpha twins." stiles said making lydia stop to look at them.

"i knew there was something i forgot to tell you." marcie said.

"you don't know about the twins?" stiles asked lydia.

"alphas?" lydia asked.

"ethan and aiden." stiles said.

"oh, yeah. yeah, i know about them." lydia replied.

"okay, okay, good. so look, here's what i'm thinking. i'm thinking that the murders maybe come in threes. ancient people love things in threes, right? so maybe first it's three virgins, and then, i don't know, maybe it's three people who own little dogs." stiles said.