Chapter 21

After pictures were taken outside with all of the guests, the photographer took Julie and Harry off on their own for a few more personal and intimate photos while everyone else made their way to the small dining hall Harry had negotiated for their reception. It was where they'd had dinner and sung karaoke the first time the four of them had been in Tahoe.

Julie walked inside when Harry opened the door for her and felt her cheeks blush as she shook her head when her friends and family cheered for them. She felt Harry's arm go around her, and she looked up in time to feel his lips find hers. She buried herself into his side as she felt his arm rub over her back.

"Mrs. Styles, welcome to our little celebration." Harry said quietly before kissing her forehead. Mrs. Styles. They'd actually done it. They'd stood in front of their friends and family and become husband and wife. All in one day.

"Wow." Julie pulled away just enough to look up at him. "This is crazy."

"Not crazy. Perfect." Harry grinned. "I love you."

"I love you, too. But it's still crazy." Julie laughed her happiness sparkling in her eyes making Harry take a deep breath. He couldn't get enough of those deep blue orbs.

Harry helped take the light alpaca jacket from Julie's shoulders since they were now inside and handed it to the staff. "You look absolutely beautiful." He let his thumb rub over her jaw gently and kissed her lips.

"I can't believe you did all this before you even asked. You seemed awfully confident I would say yes. I'm not sure I would have been so confident." Julie took her hands and played with the collar of his shirt and smoothed it gently.

"Well, I was secretly terrified that you'd run, and tell me I was crazy, but I played it up like I knew you'd say yes. I wanted you to say yes." Harry smiled and then chuckled. "Couldn't you tell when I asked just how frightened I was?"

"You never seemed frightened." Julie kissed his lips and then moved her hands and unbuttoned a couple of buttons on his shirt and then patted his chest. "There. Now I know you're more comfortable."

"You know me so well." Harry kissed her one more time and then took her hand and led her over to where they were set up to sit for dinner. He poured her a glass of water and handed it to her. "This isn't exactly how I planned on celebrating our getting married. I thought it more champagne, less water."

Julie took a drink before looking up at him and answering. "You've thought about it in detail, have you?" She shook her head. "It doesn't matter, Harry, at all. It's perfect. Everything."

Harry grinned from ear to ear. "Perfect? Really?"

"Yes. I'm married to you. That's all I need." Julie said reaching up and putting her hand on the side of his neck. "And that's perfect in itself. But it being here, and small and quiet, makes it that much better." She kissed his lips when he leaned down towards her.

"Get a room, you two." Amanda joked as she walked up to them. She smiled as she pulled Julie tightly into a hug. "You did it! Can you believe it?"

Julie smiled with her chin on Amanda's shoulder. She watched Harry hug Niall and turn away to talk to his friends. She stood back up and took a deep breath while she shrugged her shoulders lightly. "It's weird, right? This morning I thought we were just coming to spend another long weekend in the cabin we all love so much, and now, I'm married." She glanced down at her ring just to make sure she wasn't dreaming, before looking from Amanda to Harry and then back to Amanda again. "But, yeah, I can believe it. It feels right. It feels good. And I'm, happy. And as scary as that is, it's just right."