Chapter 4

Rated M for Mature

Harry walked into the bedroom later that afternoon. Julie had bugged him all morning to let her take care of her own flights for LA. He'd finally taken to avoiding her for awhile. "Baby? You in here?"

Julie walked out of the bathroom drying her hair with a towel. "Yeah, finally decided to stop avoiding me?"

Harry chuckled. "You noticed that, eh?" He sat down on the bed and watched her at the vanity.

"Kind of hard not to." Julie looked at him in the mirror as she started to brush her hair.

"Well, I told you I was going to set things up for you." Harry said looking back at her through the mirror and leaning back on his hands. "And you were being stubborn." He laughed when she stopped brushing through her hair and glared at him in the mirror. "Look, I know you're stubborn, but you were being unusually stubborn. I've gotten used to the sweeter, gentler version of you." Harry laughed as he caught the hairbrush she threw at him. "Ok, point taken. No, sweeter, gentler version."

"Harry, could you shut the fuck up now?" Julie asked picking up a makeup brush. "I may run out of brushes if you keep talking." Julie swept the concealer over her face and then blended in a light coat of coverup.

"Well, you don't need them. Don't know why you bother with makeup. You don't need it." Harry pushed himself up and walked over to the vanity. He set the brush down and leaned back against it.

"Yes I do, because you're giving me premature wrinkles. And I'm damn near 28. I don't know what I was thinking dating such a young punk. I'll always seem old." Julie put down one brush and picked up another putting a light coat of blush on her cheeks.

"Yeah, so old." Harry rolled his eyes. He laughed and pushed her hand away when she went to brush his face with the blush. "I don't wear makeup."

"Please, no one buys it; not even when you say it all the time." Julie smirked as she picked up her mascara. It was all she was going to wear today. She didn't wear a lot of makeup, especially when she was just staying in with Harry. He never seemed to care, and his family definitely didn't. It was great he preferred her natural look. He always told her she looked beautiful when she dressed up and put on a full face of make-up, but he thought there was a time and place for it. And spending time with him was not the time.

"Well, I don't at home. Don't be going and spreading rumors about me now." Harry feigned shock.

"Oh, maybe I already have." Julie arched her brows and looked up at him after she was done applying her mascara. She reached for her lip gloss, but before she could apply any, Harry pulled her up and between his legs.

"Hold on." Harry said clasping his hands behind her back. "Before you apply that to my favorite lips. I want a kiss. I'd rather taste you than that lip stuff."

Julie shook her head. "That lip stuff?" She grinned but then ran her hand up into the back of his hair when his lips pressed against hers. She leaned her body against his when he deepened the kiss tangling his hand into her hair and pulling gently.

Harry smirked into the kiss when he heard a low groan admit from her. He continued the kiss eventually breaking from her lips and kissing down her jawline to her neck. When he pulled back and looked at her, he smirked again. "See, you don't need blush. You just need me, to kiss you, touch you. And you have that natural blush to your cheeks. "Ouch!" Harry said laughing as she smacked him. "Why are you so violent with me today?"

"Why are you picking on me so much today?" Julie asked him trying to step away and growling a little when he just held her tighter. "Grrrr..why aren't you letting me go?"