Chapter 104~ Part 1

Chapter 104~ Part 1

Kenley: *three years later* I woke up next to Luke and our three kids. There was a storm last night so everybody slept in our bed. Luke had ended up halfway off the bed with a blanket over his face. Makayla was snuggled up to my side and Tate was basically on top of Bo. I woke everybody up and I got them downstairs for breakfast. Luke had really dark circles under his eyes and his hair was completely screwed up. "Good morning Mr. Zombie." He started walking like one to get the kids laughing. Kay was eating her toast and spilled her milk all over the counter. "Oopsies!" Luke laughed as I cleaned all of it up. When the kids ran off to get dressed he pinned me up against the counter and smiled. He carefully placed a hand on my baby bump then kissed me. "Boy or girl Luke?" "Boy. I can sense it." I laughed. "Mrs Bryan, do you know what tonight is?" "Parent teacher conference that I forgot about?" "No..." "Bo's football practice?" "Nope." "Dance sign ups for Kay?" "Uh uh. It is our four year anniversary." "I'm kidding Luther. How could I forget four amazing years of marriage with you?" We kissed and he sat down in the kitchen. "Well you see... Uncle Austin and Aunt Tiffany want some niece and nephew time.. Austin said he would be more than glad to have them over." "Luke they're newlyweds." "They've been married for five months. Please baby girl..." "Fine." He kissed my cheek then ate a bowl of cereal. The kids came storming down and little Makayla was carefully taking her time on the stairs. She ran over to me and grabbed my hand. "Mommy." "What honey?" "Will you play princess with me?" "Only if you get to have the pink dress!" She smiled like Luke then ran up to get her princess stuff. Luke pulled me over to the couch and put me in his lap. "I'm fat Luke." "Your beautiful. And that little tummy of yours shows that you're two months pregnant." I smiled. He kissed me and got a little more slobbery than I'd hoped but when we pulled away his eyes lit up. "Luke your whole mouth is slobbery." "Way to ruin the moment baby." "I'm sorry that was a really wet kiss." He rolled his eyes then got the same look he had before. We leaned forward again and he was gentler this time and rubbed my cheek. We backed out and Kayla came back down with all her princess gear. "There's my little princess!" "Daddy!" Luke scooped her up and started blowing on her tummy. She was laughing hysterically and then he sat her on his lap. "Will you be the prince daddy?" She gave him the pouty face and he melted. "If I can be momma's prince." "Eww you wouldn't be mine." She laughed and gave me a dress to put on. "Honey momma's not gonna fit in this Kayla." "But mommy..." "How bout this, you help mommy pick out a dress for her date tonight." Even though she was just three, she had a really good sense of style. "Yay!" Luke carried her upstairs and I pulled out a few dresses while Luke held her. I held them up one at a time and she punted to my blue and white chevron striped strapless maxi dress. "You'll look pretty in that one mommy!" "Okay sweetie. Will you go change into a pretty dress so we can go to Nana's?" "Nana!" She ran out of the room screaming and went to change. Luke shut the door and locked it while we both got changed. After I started to put the dress on I remembered that I needed a strapless bra. Luke was finishing his shoes and looked up at me. I covered my chest and smiled. "Would you please get my strapless bra?" He smirked. "Only if I get to put it on..." "I guess..." Ever since Tate started school and Kayla was born Luke and I have cherished every little minute we have together. Don't get me wrong we love our kids to death but sometimes you just need mommy and daddy time. Luke brought it over and unclipped my other bra and looked at my bare chest. "Luther. Speed it up." He leaned forward and kissed me. "Luke..." "Nope. We are making love right now. I don't care what you say." He continued to kiss me and he undid his pants then slid himself into me, dodging my panties. "Luke this isn't a good..." He kissed me and slowly moved himself inside me. He pulled out and fixed my dress then redid his pants. "That was quick Luther." "I needed to feel you right then and now." I rolled my eyes. "You liked the thought of us getting caught by our kids." He smirked. I unlocked the door after I finished getting dressed. "Luke, I loved that but let's wait till tonight when we have more time okay?" He nodded. We went downstairs and all the kids had their overnight bags packed for us to drop them off at Austin's after we left Leclaire's. "Woah, Daddy I think they all deserve a new toy from the bin for being good this month. What do you think?" "That sounds good to me." They all ran over to the bin and picked one thing out. Luke an I started this bin reward for when they follow the rules, when they're ready for school/daycare on time, and when they're just overall good. When we say so, they go over to their individual bins and pick one out. In Bo's he has nerf gun stuff, baseball, basketball, football, typical ten year old stuff. Then in Tate's he has legos, race cars, and waterguns. Kayla has barbies, my little pony figures, dress up clothes, baby doll clothes, and a tea set. They aren't the most expensive toys ever but they love playing with it. "Now once you have your toy go get in the truck." They all grabbed one then went outside. I grabbed their overnight bags and attempted to grab all my stuff. Bo opened the door for me and carried some of the bags. "Thanks bud." "Welcome Mama." He put them in the bed and opened the door for me. Everybody got in and Luke buckled Kayla in. On the way to Leclaire's I fell asleep and woke up to Kayla singing along to the radio. I looked over at Luke and he was singing too. We pulled into the driveway and Leclaire was out weeding her garden. The boys jumped out and like unbuckled Kayla then put her on his shoulders. "Nana!" "There's my Kaybug!" Kayla smiled then hugged Leclaire after Luke put her down. "Happy anniversary Mr and Mrs Bryan!" "Thank you Mama Leclaire." "Thanks Mama." She nodded. "Kenley you look different. Good different of course." I looked over at Luke and he nodded. "It might be due to the fact that I'm pregnant!" "Oh sweetie!" She hugged me. "How far along?" "About two months." "Wow! So was it difficult this time around?" "We were expecting it to be but surprisingly the night after we talked about another baby I found out." "That's great!" We smiled. Luke kissed my cheek and we headed into the house.

A/N

I am so sorry it's been super long since I updated! But I'm trying to make the last chapter a few parts and make them each pretty long! So forgive me... Here's one of the parts!(: