Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Kenley: I wanted to turn Luke on but I didn't wanna make love... I hope he understood that. I laid down on the couch and wrapped myself up in a blanket. As soon as I turned on my back Luke came and laid on top of me, naked. I could feel his really hard guy part by my crotch. I took one finger and ran it across his lips. He sighed and started kissing my neck. "Luke...Luke...LUKE!" "I want you baby." "Baby I know but you aren't protected." He ran over to his shorts and grabbed something and then came back and laid on me. He took the condom and slid it under the blanket right onto my boobs, uncovering them. "Ya know baby I love you and really want you." "Luke I love you too but I don't want this to become a one night stand." "It won't. I promise." "Luke I don't wanna lose my virginity to someone who doesn't truly love me." He ripped the blanket off me so we were skin to skin. He got up and picked me up. I still had the condom in my hand. He went upstairs and put me down on my bed. "So you say I don't truly love you?" I tried to talk but he put his finger on my mouth. I sat up and folded myself up and leaned up against the backboard of my bed. Luke started pacing. "Now since you don't believe me I guess I'm going to have to show you. But the only thing is you don't wanna make love. Now baby I don't have a problem with that but I feel like that's the only way I can show you. Now if you have any ideas please tell me." "Luke," "No you don't have to say a word." I went over to my nightstand and laid the condom down, then walked over to my closet and grabbed one of my brothers' old ties I kept. I tied it around Luke's neck and pulled him to my bed. "Frisky are we now?" "Just turned on." "I can work with this." I pulled him onto my lap and put the tie behind my neck. He planted little kisses from my chin all the way down to my feet. Then he came up to my lips and gave me a passion filled kiss. I grabbed his tie and pulled it even closer to me. We just kept kissing. After about four minutes I backed out of the kiss. "Luke I love you." "I love you too baby." He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight in his arms. I leaned my head against his then started kissing his neck. I backed off and realized that I had to go to work. "Shit, I have to go to work." "It's only 7." "Yeah my shift starts at 7:10." I got up and grabbed my outfit. I put on my push up bra and undies then my short shorts and tshirt. "Kenley do guys ever hit on you?" "Yeah and sometimes they smack my butt." "Ya know what? I'm gonna go to Hooters to get a good burger. And you're gonna be my waitress. Where do I have to sit?" "Sit in the same corner as that weird Hollywood sign. I have that table then the four around it. Oh and if I see you starring at any girls we are through." "But Kenley," "no buts that's how it's gonna work." "Okay. But if I'm gonna be good I get to sleepover." "I thought you were gonna anyway." "Okay."

A/N

Do you think Luke is gonna be good?

So guys I'm gonna try and update everyday but I'm sorry if I don't... I have softball and a ton of volleyball camps plus I have tons of other stuff to do too! So like I said I hope that I can but I'm not gonna promise anything...

Everyone is excited for summer as much as I am, I know. But I have to do a ton of chores and my friends always want to do something! But I want you guys to enjoy your summer and read a bit of my story everyone in a while... Okay? Okay. (Haha btw the fault in our stars movie comes out June 6!! You guys should all see it!!)

anyway thanks so much for the votes and comments! I really like seeing like 14 notifications when I come on Wattpad! Thanks!!!😘😘