Chapter 94

*CHAPTER MARATHON 2/4*

Chapter 94
Luke: I was dancing with Jordan when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Caroline. "Luke can I talk to you?" "Um... Sure...?" We walked out into the lobby and started talking. "Luke I'm not staying long but I just want to say that I still love you. I mean we have two boys together." "Correction my boys. You have never wanted them and you don't now. So what do you want?!" "Luke, I want you." "Just stop. Get the hell outta here Caroline. You hurt me before and I sure as hell don't want to deal with you." "Whatever Luke. Your loss." I walked back into the hall and found Kenley. She handed me a beer then kissed me. "Luke, you're tense..." "Caroline, she wants the boys. And she wants me to get back together with her." "Luke just ignore it. She can't take our boys. I won't let her." I smiled then brushed the hair out of her eyes. "Did I tell you that you look amazing." "I sorta got that from when your jaw dropped..." I laughed then pulled her onto the dance floor. I rolled up my sleeves then grabbed her a chair. She sat down then I dove under her dress and kissed up her leg until I got the garter. I grabbed it with my teeth then pulled it off. She was laughing really hard so it was difficult to get it off. I pulled it off then stuck it on my arm. I pulled her up and we started dancing on the dance floor. She was grinding up against me and I was attempting to twerk. Joslin and Carter were doing about the same thing but they were drunk. When we got done dancing we went and sat with our family. Bo and Tate were playing with the other kids and so we sat with mama, dad, Austin, and Ben. I pulled Ben up and walked him over to the bar. "So rumor has it you like Jordan?" "Yeah... A bit." "Man I get that she's pretty and everything but ten years difference? That's crazy! Now I'm kinda reasonable so here goes nothing... If she likes you as much as you like her, Kenley and I will chaperone a date..." "You'd do that?" "Yeah but only if she likes you..." We both grabbed drinks then he walked over to Jordan. I sat down next to Kenley then she wanted to dance so we walked over to the dance floor. We talked and laughed for a while then Austin walked up and asked, "can I steal Ken for a minute?" "Sure." They started dancing then I asked Kris if she wanted to dance. I grabbed her hand then lead her over to the floor.

Kenley: "What's up Austin?" "Just wanted to dance with my little sister." "Okay." We danced for a few minutes then Luke pulled me away and lead me out to the truck. "How much longer? I can't deal with people any longer." "Two hours Lukey. Plus it's time to cut the cake." I hurried back into the hall with Luke on my tail. When we got back we snuck in and walked over to the cake table. Everyone gathered around the table then Luke and I both put a hand on the knife and cut into the cake. I grabbed the first piece and we cut another. Luke picked up the other slice then he smirked. "Luke don't you dare..." He put it up to my lips then I put my piece up to his mouth. Ben counted to three then we both were supposed to feed them to each other. Luke smashed the cake against my face and I smeared his all over. "Luther, I hate you so much." We both started laughing then we kissed and Luke licked most of the cake off of my lips. "You're so weird." We walked to the one stall bathroom and washed off together. We shut and locked the door so if anyone came, they'd know it was busy. When we were cleaned off I went to open the door and Luke stopped me. He pinned me up against the door and started kissing my neck. "Luke, baby, later." "I know but I want you now." "Self control." "But you're so gorgeous..." "Luke our flight leaves an hour after we leave here. We will get packed then sit on the plane for three hours until we get to the island then I'm all yours." He sighed. "Luther, if you're good and don't ask me again, maybe we can do something special in that hour..."

A/N
Luke is getting very impatient...😏😁