Chapter 15

Chapter 15
Luke: I knew she didn't like this right now but if I could show her how much I love her I think she would get over this whole thing. If I could just do something romantic this would be all worth it. "Kenley let me take you home and just show you how much I love you. You only have to give me an hour." "Okay Luke just don't do anything stupid." I drove her home and didn't even bother to put my shirt on. When we got to her house I hopped out first and opened her door. She went and unlocked the door and let me in first. "Luke I'm gonna run upstairs and change into different clothes." "Okay." I started following her up the stairs. "Luke stop following me." I stopped then started going up again. "Luke I told you to stop." "You said to stop following, I'm just walking up the stairs." "Uh huh sure." We both continued to walk up the stairs. When we got to her room she walked in then tried to shut the door but I stuck my foot in it. "Luke I'm just changing." "I know. Can I please come in too?" "No." "Please?." I made my puppy dog face. "No." Then she shut the door in my face. I sat down against the other side of the hallway an started whimpering like a dog. I saw the door crack open. Then she came out in a robe. "Okay I'm changed." I hopped up and picked her up bridal style. I walked down the stairs and put her on the kitchen island. I grabbed the bottom of her robe and started to lift it up when she smacked my hand. "What's under there?" She didn't even think about it. "Nothing!" "Ya sure?" "Yep." "Okay so earlier I sorta rushed into asking you to be my girlfriend, so will you play a game with me? If you win you get to be my girlfriend. Okay?" "Okay." "Its called finish the lyric. Here's the first one: You walk right by crashing my high like I know you ___." "Will." "Right next one. Do I turn you on at all when I kiss ___ baby?" "You." "Yep. Drip of honey on the money maker gotta ___ the best buzz I'm ever gonna find." "Be." "Yup. Girl rest your head one more time in ___ bed." "My." "Uh huh. Last one: hey I'm a country man huntin me a good ole country ___." "Girlfriend." "Yep now put all the answers together. Here I'll help ya. Will, you, be, my, girlfriend?" "Luke that is adorable! Yes!" "So did I prove myself?" "Definitely." I leaned my hand on the counter and grabbed the belt on her robe. "Luke can we watch a movie?" "Yep." I still had the belt in my hand when she got up and it came untied and fell off. She just kept walking. "Luke when I said nothing, I meant nothing." She was standing there butt-naked with her back facing me. "Kenley would you like me to strip?" "If ya wanna." She turned just her head back and bit her lip.

A/N
Ooh... I think they're both a little love struck...
Is something gonna ruin their time together?