Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Luke: I was one of four guys at the bar. Originally there was seven but now just four. "Kenley what time is it?" She turned around and saw that it was only 11:00. "Luke you can go home if you want. I'm okay here." "But you don't have a ride home." "I can ask one of the girls." "Nah I'll stay." "Luke you look really tired." "Nah, just give me another beer." Kenley bent down to grab me a beer. Just then someone walked in. I didn't even mind turning around. "Hey Tommy." "Hey Kenley." Tommy? And he sounds like my dad. I turned around to see my dad. "Luke? What are you doing here?" "Um here for my girlfriend. Why are you here?" "I come here every other night." "Yeah Tommy's one of my favorite customers. He always seems to know when I'm working..." My dad smirked. "So Luke who's your girlfriend?" Kenley smiled then waved. "Luke I swear, if you hurt her. I hurt you. We know everything about each other. So I know exactly what she expects from a guy." "I won't hurt her. I love this woman." "Good. Now this is definitely not how I thought I would meet your girlfriend. Luke we aren't telling your mother this one." "I agree." "Now Kenley my usual please." "You got it. But since I'm dating Luke do I have to call you Mr. Bryan?" "Nope. I'm still Tommy." She made my dad his drink then gave it to him. "Hey Kenley I'm gonna go to the bathroom." "Okay babe."

Kenley: When Luke left Tommy started talking to me. "Now Kenley I hope you realize you can come to me about anything. Especially about Luke." "Thanks Tommy. I hope you realize you're like a dad to me." "I know an you're like a daughter to me. Now since we're already close you cannot tell Luke anything he doesn't know about me." "Oh trust me I won't. As long as you do the same for me." "I will. Now are you still scoring that number zero?" "I dunno what you mean." "Made love..." "Oh yeah, that zero. Yep still scoring it. Tryin for that number one though." "Luke's definitely the one?" "I think so. He's pretty amazing. As in overall not just bedroom..." "Yeah he's okay, I mean he got everything from me." I giggled. I definitely see the resemblance between the two. That's when Luke came back. He sat down and took a sip of his beer. "Speaking of the devil..." "Dad..." "Hey Kenley can I have another beer with extra?" "Yeah." "Dad how long do you usually stay here?" "Well, I don't get drunk I usually only have two drinks. But I stay and make sure Kenley gets to her truck safely." "So you stay till three in the morning?" "Sometimes, if I don't that means Kenley isn't here. But even if she isn't working the bar, I still sit at one of her tables and talk to her when everyone goes home." "Yeah he makes working here definitely worth it. If Tommy didn't come I don't think I could put up with all the pervertedness here." I think Luke was still in shock about the guy knowing everything about me, was his dad.

A/N

Kenley and Tommy? Best friends? Weirddd