Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Luke: We woke up the boys and got out. They walked up between me and Kenley and reached for our hands. We walked to the gates and I gave the worker the money and she put wristbands on all of us. I got the ones for unlimited rides. We had to go through the gates one at a time. And the boys went first then Kenley. As I got through the gate, I smacked her butt. She reached around and grabbed my hand in a death grip. "Hey now I only hit you." "I know. But remember I know how to shoot a gun." She smirked then winked at me and finally let my hand go. To get to the rides we had to cross a bridge and the whole time I was starring at her little booty. Yeah it might be perverted but that butt is hot. We got to the food court, near the entrance, and Kenley took the boys to the bathroom and I grabbed a map of the park. I looked it over and there were a few rides Tate couldn't go on. So we will probably avoid them. But the only problem is I want to have some private time with Kenley. I look at the map some more at find that there's a beach on the other side of the park.

Kenley: Once Bo and Tate washed their hands we went back out to find Luke sitting at a table in the food court looking at a map. I walked up and I think I made Luke jump a bit. "So we have all went to the bathroom, washed our hands, and all got a drink." "Sounds good. So I've been looking over the park and there are like three rides that we're gonna skip cuz not all of us can ride them. So the first one is right there." He points to the tubing one. "Bo who do you wanna ride with?" "Tate." "Are you sure?" "Yep." "Okay then, Kenley I guess we're riding together." I smiled. Now it's gonna be a bit awkward cuz we aren't dating and I'm gonna be practically sitting in his lap... Oh well. We walked over to the lockers and fit all of our stuff inside one. Luke put the lock on it and made sure everyone had everything. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail. Luke carried Bo on his back and Tate wanted for me to carry him so I lifted him up and he wrapped his arms around my back. We all started walking to the ride. When we got there we put the boys down and put everybody's life jackets on. The worker running the ride put the boys on and put them on the tube. They slid down the slide. Luke hopped on first and he grabbed my waist. I turned around and hit Luke on the head. He looked at me funny and let go. I sat down and Luke scooted close to me. I felt uncomfortable. "Hey Luke?" "Yeah?" "Could you scoot back?" "Um sure." He scooted back and let go of holding me. "I didn't mean it." "Nope it's okay. I get it." I felt really bad so I scooted back almost on his lap. "Better?" He smiled and wrapped his arms around me again. "Perfect. Now lets go!" The worker pushed us off. "Hey Kenley?" "Yeah?" "Do ya wanna spin?" "Yeah!" He started spinning the tube around. We both started laughing and before I knew it we landed in the pool. We found Bo and Tate swimming around. So Luke helped me get off of the tube and we grabbed the boys and went to the next ride.

A/N:

Do you think Luke's planning something?

Do you think that Kenley's gonna date Luke?