Chapter 91

Chapter 91

Kenley: After the rehearsal, I got in the truck with Luke. "Um, Luke?" "Yeah baby?" "Why did you invite Caroline? She was on your side of the list..." "I did?" "Yeah. She's gonna see the boys..." "She hates them." "Their own mother hates them?" "Yeah. She didn't want to have kids but I did so I 'forgot' to put on condoms so that we could have the boys." "You're kidding. Luke that's terrible that she didn't even want them!" "I know. She gave them to me. It's like why did we even get married when I told you that I wanted kids... She frustrates me." "Um me too." "Kenley, she probably won't even come. Don't worry about it. If she does, treat her like an old friend that you don't really like or just ignore her." "Okay. Sounds good." We pulled into the country club and sat at the reserved table. Everyone else got there a few minutes later because they had to catch cabs. Once everyone was there we ordered and they brought everything out to us. When we were all done eating, Luke grabbed me and pulled me to the truck really quick. He kissed me slowly and passionately but aggressive. "Tomorrow. Me. You. Airport. Midnight." "Gotcha we're taking a limo to the airport though, right?" "Yeah." I got out of the truck and walked over to the cab. "Bye Luther." He rolled his eyes then waved. I got in and shut my phone off. Joslin grabbed it from me and stuck it in her purse. "No Luke." I rolled my eyes. I grabbed her phone. "No Carter." She laughed. "I have no reason to give up my boyfriend though..." "Does it look like I care? You just took my phone." "Bull. Hand it over hon." "Not until you give mine." We quickly exchanged then as I turned mine back on, Luke was calling... I declined and texted him...

To: Lutherrr😏😉😍

~Hey baby. I'm in the car with the girls but I'll call you back when we get in the hotel😏😘

To: Kenley

~Fine with me! Just don't forget😘👌

To: Lutherrr😏😉😍

~ 😘😋

We got to the room and I went to the bathroom and locked the door to call Luke.

L=Luke K=Kenley

L: Hey baby girl.

K: Hey. Why'd you call?

L: Bo was asking about you.

K: Oh was he now?

L: But he's asleep so I guess I'm gonna have to talk to you instead...

K: Hmm... I guess that's okay...

L: I love you.

K: I love you so much more.

L: I love you more.

K: I'm pretty sure I love you more.

L: I'm positive I love you more.

K: Hmm... You won that one... But I'll get you next time cowboy...

L: Good luck with that... Anyway I love you.

K: I love you too. I gotta go.

So I'll talk to you during the wedding...

L: Sounds like a deal.

K: Love you Luther.

L: Love you too Ken.

K: We've said I love you like a million times.

L: And we mean every single one.

K: Bye.

L: Bye baby girl.

After our phone call I laid my phone down and went out to the main room. "Kenley Alexis Davis. I am gonna beat your ass." "Hmm.. You better have a good reason Jos..." "You were talking to Luke!" "Yes ma'am." "Kenley! You're not supposed to!" "Yeah... The day of the wedding... It's only 9pm." "Okay. But if I catch you again..." "You won't." "Okay..." We both sat on the couch with the other girls and watched some movies before we went to bed.

A/N

Do you think Caroline's gonna come?