Chapter 81

Chapter 81
Luke: *1 week till the wedding* Kenley's new medicine has been really good with her so she's been awesome lately. I woke up and Kenley's soft hands were on my chest. I woke her up and she smiled with her eyes closed. "Morning princess." "Morning cowboy." "We have to pack for Florida today!" "Why?" "Wow you are tired. That's where we're getting married." "Oh geez duh!" We got up and then got dressed. Kenley and I put on sweatpants and threw on tshirts. She grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the bed. "What do you think you're doing?" "I dunno..."

Kenley: I grabbed his hat off his head and threw it on my head backwards. "Hey missy!" "Luke I'm gonna be you..." He rolled his eyes and I stood up. I put the hat on right and pulled my pants down so they were sagging. I used my guy voice to say, "Hey y'all! I'm Luke. Now if ya don't mind I'm ready to have some fun!" He started laughing and I turned my hat on backwards and attempted to shake it like he does on stage. He stood up and scooped me up by the stomach and threw me down on the bed. "Damn girl! I don't look that bad do I?" He attacked my neck and smiled every once in a while. "Hey now, I tried!" Pulled him off my neck and up to my mouth. Luke tapped my leg to cue me to wrap my legs around his waist so I did and he got up on his knees and stuck his hands in my sweatpants pockets. I leaned out and smiled at Luke. "First thing we do when we get to Florida is go to the beach." "I second that!" I went and sat on the bench by the window. "Luke? I sat right here for years hoping that the guy picking me up on our date would be the one for me. But with you I didn't have to hope or dream. I knew that when I walked out to your truck to go to the waterpark and you smirked that first time and I knew you were the one." Luke ran over and sat next to me. I laid down and put my head in his lap and he started messing with my hair. "Do you think Joslin likes Carter?" Luke looked down at me when he said it. "She's head over heels in love with him. Why?" "He wants to marry her..." "Yay they are the cutest couple ever!" "Hey baby girl! What about us?!" "Ahh..." "You don't think we are a good couple?!" "You didn't let me finish!" "Oh..." "We beat their sorry butts out of the park!" He laughed then stroked my hair again. I jumped off his lap and snatched his hat off his head and threw it on mine then ran downstairs. When I got downstairs Bo and Tate were on the couch with Austin watching spongebob. "So how are my guys this morning?" "Good Mommy!" "Just fine Ken." Tate was too wrapped up in the show to notice that I came down. I took Luke's hat and set it on top of his suitcase. Luke came down the stairs and Bo ran over to me in the kitchen. "I don't want you to go!" "Baby you'll see me in two days!" "But I wanna be with you!" "You're gonna be with uncle Ben and uncle Austin!" "I want youuu!" "Can I tell you a secret Bobo?" He nodded his head and I crouched down so I could whisper in his ear. "I don't wanna leave you either but I'm gonna have a surprise for you and Tate when I do see you. Okay?" "Kay mama." I stretched out normal then Bo ran upstairs with Tate and got dressed. Luke came up behind me as I was cooking scrambled eggs and wrapped his arms around my waist. "What does a guy have to do to get some cheese on his eggs?" I grabbed the bag of shredded cheese off the counter and pushed it up against his chest. "Put it on yourself." I smiled then kissed his cheek. He turned around quick and smacked my butt. "Thomas Luther!" "That's my name don't wear it out!" I rolled my eyes then pulled out plates and poured two glasses of milk for the boys and mixed in chocolate syrup. Bo and Tate came storming down the stairs and had on sweatpants with tshirts. "We wanted to match you guys!" They did. Bo and Tate, and Luke and I all had on sweatpants so I couldn't help but have Austin take a picture of us. He took a picture then I sent it to Luke and we both changed it to our lock screen. We said goodbye to the boys after Leclaire arrived and took the taxi to the airport. When we got there we got checked in then headed to the boarding area. I had to go to the bathroom so I went and when I came back Luke was sitting at a table with two glasses from Starbucks. I kissed him then we boarded. Luke got first class tickets so I felt completely underdressed. "Luke, should I change?" He chuckled,"why would you do that?" "Cause everyone's dressed up except us." "Oh well, we're the Bryan's." He winked at me then kissed me.

A/N
Are you guys ready for the wedding???