"absolutely." stiles replied before the two of them went downstairs.

"hey, remember when we were kids and we used to-" stiles began but got cut off once heather kissed him.

"yeah, we never did that." stiles said.

"i just turned 17 today. and you know what i want for my birthday?" heather asked

"a bike?" stiles replied.

"to not be a 17 year old virgin." heather said.

heather kissed him, this time he kissed her back and she started to undo his belt.

"you've never done it before either?" heather asked.

"turned 17? no, not yet, no." stiles replied licking his lips.

"stiles?" heather said.

"yeah, maybe that other thing too." stiles said letting out a breath.

"do you want to? i mean, would you be okay with that?" heather asked.

"yeah. would i be okay with that? i believe so, yeah, um..." stiles said, then she kissed him again and stiles had his hands in her hair.

"wait, wait, wait, i don't have any-" stiles began.

"my brother has some in the upstairs bathroom." heather replied.

-

allison, lydia and marcie arrived at a party where scott and stiles were.

scott's eyes widened once he saw marcie since he knew what stiles was currently doing.

"this isn't the talk we were gonna have, is it?" scott asked as allison shock her head.

"not exactly." marcie said.

"i need to show you something." allison said pulling up her sleeve to show scott her bruise.

scott looked down at her arm before looking back up at allison.

-

scott, marcie, lydia, allison and stiles were in a classroom.

scott asked derek to come and see the marks on allison and lydia.

stiles and marcie were sitting beside each other. they still hadn't talked about what happened. they still hadn't talked about the kiss.

"i don't see anything." derek said.

"look again." scott told him.

"the bruise could help you find boyd and erica." marcie told him.

"how is a bruise gonna tell me where boyd and erica are?" derek asked.

"look closer." marcie told him.

"it's the same on both sides. exactly the same." scott said.

"it's nothing." derek said.

"pareidolia. seeing patterns that aren't there. it's a subset of apophenia." lydia said.

"they're trying to help." scott told derek.

"these two. this one, who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle. thank you." derek said looking at lydia.