Chapter 6: Foreplay

Start from the beginning

When I had put on the dress I went and brushed my hair. You could see a few bruises on my shoulders and I actually had a vague bruise on my neck.

And of course the bruises on my face. I had a black eye that was a dark purple almost black. I also had a big red/purple bruise on my cheek.

I quickly turned away from the mirror to scared seeing my beaten up face. It really wasn't that pretty to look at. I turned around on my way out the door when I noticed I was bare feet. I contemplated if I should take a pair of socks but voted against it.

I last minute remembered I took off the engagement ring and ran to the bathroom and put it on.

So I walked out of the bedroom barefoot, with a body that hurt whenever I moved. I slowly walked down the stairs to the first floor and walked to the dining room.

I looked around the empty dining room in confusion. Didn't he ask me to eat with him? So where is he?

I walked closer to the table and saw a note. Looking at the note weirdly I picked it up and read it.

Dear Bianca!
I hope you had a pleasant night. I sure did.
I thought it would be nice to have breakfast outside this lovely morning.
Please meet me outside at the patio.
Love Antonio.

Sighing I put the note back on the table and walked towards the patio door.

A pleasant night? Yeah, a pleasant night my ass. Yeah I'm sure your night was a total bliss. I thought analyzing the note in my head.

Well, it was nice of him to spontaneously choose to eat outside. But still... FUCK YOU!

Okay, I need to stop thinking right now!

I shook my head walking to the door and sliding on my black flats that I had left at the patio door. I then walked out and walked towards the table.

As I came closer I saw Antonio sitting at the head of the table his back facing me

As I came closer I saw Antonio sitting at the head of the table his back facing me. I slowly walked closer not really wanting to get closer. But I did come closer. As I was about to walk past Antonio to get to my seat he grabbed my arm.

"That seat is not for you, angel." He said pulling me down to sit on his lap.

"You look pretty with those bruises." Antonio whispered as he kissed the big bruise on my cheek. I winced at the pain of the kiss.

I didn't really know what to answer. Like, thank you? No. You can't say that. And I'm not thankful. No matter how 'pretty' I look.

A few moments had gone by without me saying anything. I was honestly speechless. And my body hurt in almost every way possible.

Antonio grabbed my jaw hard, his thumb digging into my right cheek, where I had the big bruise.

I whimpered at his hard grip.