05. Vacation for change(Edited)

Rose's POV

Rose's POV

"No no please...Please stop...Please it hurts...Don't please...Dad... Mom please save me... No no don't please."

"Rose It's okay, it's just a dream please wake up." I could hear someone calling me up. 

Nightmares again?

This has to stop these nightmares...these nightmares don't let me sleep!

There was sweat all over my face. Suddenly after seeing Anna there I tried loosening up as if everything was perfect, "Rose, is everything alright?"

"Oh Good morning Anna, yep everything is fine just a bad Dream I guess." I tried covering up.

" You sure? You know na you can share everything with me." I nodded passing her a lipped smile, "Yes babes, by the way why are you here so early?"

She sat besides me holding my hands in her, "Actually I wanted to thank you for making Gabriel understand things and making me calm down about the whole situation."

Like how sometimes are own thoughts kill our mental peace, isn't it?

Yep, she was right!

"So what did you Guys talked about?" Before opening up she looked like a little strange, 

"Hmm...We decided to go on a vacation and we are leaving tomorrow. Dad has agreed since the wedding is far but he has a condition..."

 Now her worriedness made me worried.

"That's great Dumbo but what condition?" She looked on the floor praying something before she blasted a bomb,

"He...He wants you and Dave to come with us so that we don't land up into trouble."

All the sleep in my eyes vanished, "What me? Why?"

 I was more than angry not because I was going with them but because Dave was coming too...

She took my hands again into hers and pleaded, "Please Rose please... Even Dave has agreed please try and understand."

That Cobalt Jerk has agreed, WHY? 

"But..." With my every but she pleaded, 'Please.'

I asked her about the tickets to which she said that Ferit has booked them all. She seemed a little happy like I've already agreed to come.

But eventually I did.

With stones bashing my heart I said, "Okay as you say, I'll come." 

This made her dance. She's completely insane! God bless Gabe.

Anna, "Okay, So come downstairs breakfast is ready and start packing your stuff will be staying there for a week." With that she went out of the room.

Dave's POV

Jesus, why does this Ms. clumsy has to come with us? can't she stay here?

"Dude, everything ready?" Here he was Gabriel. I hate him for dragging me into this vacation thing.

"Yeah yeah, lets leave."  I replied annoyingly

I wish that girl stays away all the time.

Gabriel, "Man look at Rose. She looks cute, doesn't she?" He smirked teasing me.

"Seriously dude? I don't even understand why she's wearing such short clothes? As if we are traveling in a private jet."

He punched my arm angrily discussing, "Oh come on, during parties you want girls wearing hardly anything and now. What's the matter man?"

I replied shrugging my shoulders, "Still this doesn't suit her."

I was just waiting to reach there. It's been a long time I went for vacation. It's always been work, then pubs, one night stands but still I've never forced any women to sleep with me.

If they love playing along I let them...

Now everyone was there down, ready to leave for the airportGabriel, Rose and Annabelle were sitting behind and I was sitting with the chauffeur.

"Guys stop it! You both will be given your privacy there, stop kissing around." I said annoyingly.

He replied in a sarcastic way, "Brother don't you know that we are engaged?"

6 hours later...
We reached Mexico there were two rooms given to us but the thing was Gabriel wanted to stay with Anna in a room.

And not in another life I wanted to share my room with that Little clumsy a**.

Rose, "No guys you both cannot do this. Anna I agreed coming here but now you can't do this to me." She was on the verge of crying. "Rose okay listen, what about only for two days I stay with Gabe and you with Dave. Please." Anna begged in front of adamant Rose.

But wait I don't want a room with her at all, "No no no, I'll ask for another room this is not happening."

Anna, "Dave you know right that Dad will come to know about this . He has contacts man and can call up here. And Dad won't allow us to sleep in a room, Please."

"But she'll be sleeping on the couch." I agreed but with a condition.

It's not like I haven't had any woman in my room.

To which she denied, " No! one day you will sleep on the couch and another day my turn what say, Complaint box?"

There was no point of me discussing with her so, "Well okay Ms. Clumsy."

With that all of us left for our rooms.

************

Hello you amaze people,

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love♥️