"Mya I feel like you over reacting about all of this. I've been with you if I'm not busy since we made up, so that's showing you where my attention is. Like I said she's just staying here. Flying out the country ain't as simple as going to another state."

"PUT THE BITCH IN A HOTEL UNTIL SHE CAN GO BACK!"

Chris sighed pulling Mya into his arms holding onto her right. "Please baby don't do this. You know I can't function when you mad at me. I'll send her to a hotel."

Shaking her head she pulled away. "I literally asked you yesterday if she was here and you said no."

"It's not how you think though. Mya, I'm literally begging you. Don't walk away."

Mya exhaled, fighting the oncoming tears. "I just need some time to myself. I'm not trying to do this roller coaster thing with you. Be honest Chris would you be okay if a nigga I messed with was at my house? And don't use that we're not together shit as an excuse. Let me know what's up?"

"Yes I would, I'm not even about to sit here and bullshit you. I'm wrong for having her here. I'm so sorry." Chris said, shocked at his own words. He's usually not so quick to respond like this but he didn't want her to walk away. He was genuinely sorry and he wanted her to know that. "I'll have Ant find a hotel for her and get a flight."

Mya's jaw clinched as she tried to process everything. "I just need to go home."

Chris sighed in defeat. "Okay, I'm going to get this all figured out. I promise."

She didn't respond just walked away and got dressed. Once she was done, the Uber had arrived so she grabbed her purse, phone and just left. Chris took awhile before going back downstairs. He was beyond irritated and knew that he'd snap eventually. When he got back in the kitchen and he saw Ammika smiling and laughing like she did nothing wrong made him even more mad. "I want everybody out my crib. If you don't pay for shit you gotta bounce! So that mean everybody that standing around gotta go! I don't care where you go or how you get there but you gotta get the Fuck out."

Nobody argued, they just got up and left....well except Ammika.

"Are you deaf?!" Chris yelled. "Get out! You knew what the fuck You was doing by coming back here."

"I called you to let you know I was coming."

"Did I respond? No! So you should've stayed wherever you was until I said something. Now my girl mad at me."

"So she's your girl?! Your really going to say that to me?"

"YES! She is my girl, I like Mya. You know what it is between me and you and that's nothing, I've let you live in this fairytale fantasy for as long as I can but that shit stops today. I called Ant, he think he found a flight back for tomorrow morning. Get an uber, I'll give you money for a hotel. Leave me alone, I'm done."

"This isn't fair Chris! I've been holding you down for years and you just keep overlooking me like I'm no one."

"Allowing me to walk over you, sleep with other women, flirt with other women, all that shit, that's not holding me down. That's just being dumb and naive and that's not the type of woman I'ma cuff. You would never be my girl. Just somebody that I knew would come running when I snapped my fingers. But that's done. I gotta focus on Mya. And if you try to do any foul shit for clout because you're upset about this, I'll sue you for every dime I've spent on you causing every single small dollar you make come back to me. Have a nice life Ammika." With that he turned and headed back upstairs before she could respond.