Chapter Five

Waking up the next morning to Serilda was amazing. She was sleeping with her mouth half open with a slight snore. She looked peaceful, not wanting to wake her, I quietly got out of the bed. I looked in her fridge and saw bacon, biscuits, some sausage and eggs. I looked in her cupboards and saw pancake mix. Perfect, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, some bacon and eggs. I turned on some music lightly and started making some breakfast. I was almost done making the gravy when someone knocked at the door, I took the gravy off the burner and made my way to the door.

"Can I help you?" I asked the strange man that stood there before me

"Hi I'm Thomas Parker. Serilda's dad. Is she home by chance?"

"Uh no she's not here she had some lab work to do this morning. I can tell her that you stopped by and maybe she can give you a call."

"Oh no need it was going to be a surprise, can this maybe stay between us?"

"Uh yeah sure. Now if you would excuse me, I have some things to get back to."

"Of course nice to meet you, what did you say your name was again?"

"I didn't, but my name is Fletcher."

"Got a last name Fletcher?"

"No not today."

I closed the door and made my way back into the kitchen. Why did that name sound familiar? Thomas Parker? I knew that name. I took out my phone and looked up Thomas Parker Arizona and there it was. I remember this happening.

"Hey, who was at the door?" Serilda asked walking into the kitchen.

"Oh some sales person wanting me to buy some type of cleaner. I made breakfast." I pointed to the mass of options on the counters.

"Good cause I'm starved."

Serilda and I had breakfast making some small talk mostly about me. Now I know why she never wanted to talk about her family. That's what her demons are that she is hiding that's why she is so mysterious because of who they are. After breakfast, we cleaned up and decided that we should go back to the frat house to see the damage from the party.

"It wasn't a sales person that came to the door was it?" Serilda asked

"No, it was ugh, it was your dad."

"My dad? He..you spoke to my dad?"

"Yeah it wasn't a long conversation, he asked if you were there but he gave me a weird vibe so I told him you weren't there and that you were at the lab doing some work and then he left."

"Did he ask your name?"

"Yeah I told him it was Fletcher but I didn't give him my last name even though he asked for it."

"I'm sorry that you had to talk to him, he's not the greatest person out there."

"Hey, it's nothing to be sorry about, it is what it is."

"Look, my family they uh, they're not the greatest I don't tell people my last name because of them."

"Yeah, I know who your dad is. He gave me his last name it sounded familiar so when I Googled him, it jogged my memory of him."

"Look, if you don't want to hang out anymore I completely understand."

"Your family doesn't define you Serilda. You define you."

Serilda looked up at me and smiled. I took her face in my hands and kissed her before we walked into the frat house. The outside was trashed and I knew we had to clean it up before we got points from the dean for the yard looking the way it does. Walking inside it was worse but that's what happens I guess when half the campus comes to the party having a good time.

"Where should we start?" Serilda asked giggling

"Um let's wake up Ian and Erica they can help. We need to clean the yard before the inspectors decide to inspect."

I walk up to Ian's room knocking on the door Erica opens it looking dead.

"Well, how long will you go without drinking this time Erica?"

"Shut up Fletcher, what do you want?"

"We need to clean the house and you and Ian need to help Serilda and myself."

"Serilda is still here?"

"Actually I went to your guy's house."

"Did you and Serilda...?" Erica trailed her question.

"Yeah we did now let's clean this shit up before we get fined."

It took us about two hours to clean the house and sure enough the inspectors came to look at the frat house around campus. Ian and Erica went to go get lunch for everyone while Serilda and I went to my room.

"What's this?" Serilda asked picking up a picture I had drew of her.

"Just a project I'm working on."

"I'm your project?"

"The project is to draw something or someone who is most beautiful to you."

"You think I'm the most beautiful thing to you?"

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on."

Serilda looked at me with lust in her eyes. I could tell that she hasn't had many compliments of herself in her life. I walked over to her and kissed her passionately. I picked her up and her legs wrapped around my waist. I pushed us against the wall. I broke the kiss to take her shirt off of her. My mouth instantly went to her breast kissing them. I took her bra off and put her into my mouth she moaned in agreement. I turned us around and threw her onto the bed. I hovered over her kissing her deeply. My kisses trailed down her body I stopped over her pants and I slowly took them off of her. I went back to her mouth kissing her, I put my hands in her underwear and started to finger her. She arched her back and moaned into my mouth. I broke the kiss to take off my shirt and pants. Both of us in our underwear, she sat up on her elbows looking at me. Next thing I know, Serilda was on her knees and took my boxers off me down to my feet and looked up at me as she took me in her mouth. With half of me in her mouth she took her hand and started pumping as she bobbed her head up and down. I moaned at the sensation on her mouth wrapped around me just as I had imagined.

Feeling myself get close to soon, I made Serilda stop and kissed her before throwing her on the bed. I stepped out of my boxers and pulled her panties down. I went down on her eating her out hearing her moan and arch her back with her hands in my hair. She tasted so sweet. I stopped eating her and then positioned myself at her entrance. She was heavily breathing and so was I. I pushed harder than I meant to but she seemed to like it. I started going harder and faster. Her breathing got faster and her moans got louder. I lifter her leg to my shoulder to go in deeper and her moans let me know it was approved. Before I knew it her legs started shaking and she was cumming to me yet again. Soon I let myself release in her. I lost control of my hands and laid on top of her. I really hope that she was on birth control because I have not worn a condom when we've had sex. I heard the door open and I knew that meant Ian and Erica. Time to go back to the real world.