Out in the blizzard...

"Don't worry! Prince Zuko can't be getting too far in this weather," Princess Yue called out over the howling wind.
"I'm not worried they'll get away in the blizzard. I'm worried that they won't," Katara responded, her eyes roaming over the white terrain.
"They're not gonna die in this blizzard," Sokka called out.
"We'll find them," I said. "I can feel it... With every fibre of my being... Zuko wouldn't go to that much trouble to capture Aang unless he knew he could keep him safe... He wants him alive, doesn't he?"
"If we know anything, it's that Zuko never gives up. They'll survive – and we'll find them!" Sokka agreed.

It was getting darker and much harder to see in the blizzard. I noticed something like a blue streak through the sky and paused to watch it.
"Look!" Katara yelled, pointing towards the light. "That's gotta be Aang!"
"Yip yip!" I called, turning Appa towards the light.

We flew over to what looked like a cave, and as I brought Appa down to land, we saw Zuko holding a tied up Aang.
"Appa!" Aang cheered, obviously so unaffected by Zuko's threatening manner that it was kinda funny.
I launched a fireball at the exiled prince, who threw Aang aside and deflected it.

Katara jumped down, and Zuko locked eyes with her.
"Here for a rematch?" he questioned, standing ready.
"Trust me, Zuko, it's not going to be much of a match," she retorted, blocking his fire with water. She quickly knocked him out, and I ran over to Aang with Sokka.
Sokka and I made quick work of the ropes when Sokka grinned happily.
"This is some quality rope!"
"We need to get to the Oasis!" Aang shouted, tossing some of the rope aside. "The spirits are in trouble!"
Aang took his spot, and I clambered up next to Katara when Aang paused and looked back at Zuko. "Wait...we can't just leave him here."
"Sure we can," Sokka responded firmly. "Let's go."
"No, Aang's right," I sighed. "It wouldn't be right. If we left him here, he wouldn't last long before he died."

Aang jumped down again and pulled Zuko out of the snow, then dragged him up to Appa.
"Yeah, this makes a lot of sense!" Sokka said sarcastically. "Let's bring the guy who's constantly trying to kill us!" 
"Nah, just Aang," I said in a similar tone. "But come on, Sokka, I mean... he might be an ass, but he's the only ass that doesn't do what the Fire Nation tells him... most of the time... Anyway, tie him up. That should deal with him."