Out on sea, heading into a rather big black cloud...

I lowered my flute and stared at the big wall of darkness coming up fast on the prow. Most of the crew was up here too, and all of them were muttering. I smell a mutiny... I look back to see Zuko stalking out onto the deck. Nobody say anything... he's one of those kinds of people who get super angry when you point out their mistakes...

"Huh...It looks like your uncle was right about the storm after all." Dammit, Jee...
"Lucky guess!" Iroh piped up, trying to stop any fights from starting.
"Lieutenant!" Zuko snaps, stalking over to the older man. "You better learn some respect!" He jabs the man with two fingers in the chest, his eyes narrowing dangerously and his voice barely above a snarl. "Or I will teach it to you."
"Hey, Zuko," I call, catching his attention. "No need to be a diva, please just calm down..."

He glares at me and starts to stalk towards me. Unfortunately for me, Iroh is behind Zuko, and I'm not talented enough to dodge the firebending prince.
"What do you know about respect!?" Jee sneers. Iroh is standing behind him, making those 'don't do it' motions. Zuko stops, his glare still firmly fixed on me. I think all the colour just drained from my face, and I start doing those 'stop it' motions. "The way you talk to everyone around here, from your hard-working crew to your esteemed uncle and Amaya, shows you know nothing about respect!"

Iroh and I both make a pained expression before facepalming. "Dang it..." I mutter.
"You don't care about anyone but yourself!" Jee yells. I can see Zuko's face starting to twitch. Any second now, and he's gonna explode. "Then again, what should I expect from a spoiled prince."

Zuko spins around, his hands held up in a challenging manner, and I pull myself unsteadily to my feet. Jee takes up the same stance.
"Easy now!" Iroh tries to calm them; his hands held up in a pacifying nature. Jee and Zuko cross their leading arms, preparing to circle each other. THere's smoke being emitted from Zuko's palm, and as Iroh breaks their stance, I jump behind Zuko and wrap my arms around his chest.
"Stop it!" I call out, not letting go, even as he tries to push me off. "Please, just stop it!"
"Enough!" Iroh calls out, stepping between the two. "We are all a bit tired from being at sea so long." I let Zuko go and step back, my face dead serious. "I'm sure after a bowl of noodles, everyone will feel much better."

The crew heads below deck, and Zuko turns around, stepping past me without so much as a glance. I share a look with Iroh and sigh as I also head below deck. When I get to my room, I pull out the flute Iroh had given me and resume my practice. I'm not that bad, actually...