Fifteen

"How was today, boys?" Jay asks, as she walks through the door at around three o'clock.

"Great, mum!" Louis tells her, honestly. Him, and Harry had gone out for lunch. They had pizza, which was so good! And Harry brought him ice-cream.

Jay smiles, "that's great!"

Jay gives Harry a kiss, which makes Louis cringe. He wishes he was kissing Harry instead.

No. He can't think like that.

"Did you enjoy your day?" Jay whispers into Harry's ear.

"I had the best day. Louis is awesome," Harry whispers his reply to her.

Jay pulls away, and looks at the two. "My friend Rebecca, and her son are coming over for dinner!"

"Oh that's great, babe. How was work?" Harry asks, Jay, as they wander to the kitchen. Leaving Louis, standing awkwardly in the living room.

He goes upstairs to his room, and flops on his bed, sighing.

He loves his mum, he really does. But he liked it when it was just Harry, and him... He didn't feel so left out.

His phone buzzes, and he looks over at it, smiling when he sees who the message is from.

Bentley:
Heyyyyy
Wanna facetime

Louis:
Hey, Bents! Sure!

Incoming facetime

Louis answers it straight away, smiling as he sees his best friend.

"Hey, Lou!" Bentley says, phone moving a lot, he must be moving. And suddenly his face appears once again, "sorry, I was just getting under the blanket," he giggles, "it's cold."

Louis laughs, "fair enough!"

There is a beat a silence, before Louis sees a smirk lace Bentleys face.

"So... Your step dad, hey?" he teases, making Louis turn bright red.

"Bentley, shush! What if he hears you?"

Bentley giggles, loving Louis' scared reaction.

Once the laughter from Bentley had calmed down, he tells Louis, "I'm sorry, I'm. Sorry!"

Louis shakes his head, before hewing his mother call for him.

-*-

"Yes, mum?" he asks, after walking down the stairs. Bentley clutched into his hand. He had begged Louis to take him, Louis agreed after a very stern warning not to mention anything about Harry.

"Would you mind helping Harry set the table?" Jay asks, just as Harry walks out with supplies in his hand.

"Of course!" Louis smiles, and places Bentley on the bench, a glass behind him so the phone sits up. He faces him towards the table, so Bentley can see Harry, and Louis whilst they are setting the table.

"Hello, Jay!" Bentley yells out, causing a confused look to appear on Jay's face.

Louis giggles, and points to his phone, "Bentley is on face time, mum!"

"Ohh!" she smiles, and walks around the bench to see him, "hi, dear! How are you?"

"I'm going good! Louis' not being to much trouble is he?" Bentley asks, cheekily.

Jay laughs, "not at all, sweetie!" Jay tells him, and then gestured for Harry to come over. He does. "Bentley, this is my fiance Harry!"

"Nice to meet you!" Bentley beams, and glances over to Louis, who is on the other side of Harry.

"You too!" Harry smiles, at Louis' friend.

"Well, we better start doing this table!" Louis tells Harry, big, blue eyes shining.

"Yep!"

-*-

"Thank you so much, boys!" Jay gives Harry yet another kiss, Louis rolls his eyes, and looks down at his phone at Bentley, who smiles at Louis, not knowing what is happening.

"No problem, mum!" Louis says, snapping them out of their kiss. "So what time is your friend, and her son coming over?"

-*-

"I hate Rebeccas kid..." Harry whispers to Louis, as they sit on the couch, facing each other.

The door bell has just ring, and Jay had got up to get it. Leaving the two behind to chat.

Louis giggles at Harry, "why do you hate him?" he whispers back to him.

"He reminds me of this guy I used to date... A total asshole."

Louis' heart stops. Well it feels like it. Harry's dated a guy. Harry has dated a guy!

Okay, Louis needs to calm down, and breathe.

Harry is now with a woman, who he is happy with, and going to marry. And that's Louis' mum. So he can't get any ideas.

"Oh, that's not good," Louis tells him, in a higher then usual voice.

Harry smiles, ans shakes his head. Before bringing his hand up to Louis' face, he gently rests it on Louis' heated cheek, before using his finger to brush a loose strand of hair, that was falling in front of Louis' eyes.

"Harry, Louis!" Jay calls out, and Harry quickly retracts his hand.

"Yes, love?" Harry yells back, keeping his eyes locked on Louis'.

And yeah, maybe Louis is just imagining all this. But... Maybe he isn't. Harry seems very touchy with him, and Louis likes it-loves it.

"Dinner is ready, and Rebecca, and Kyle are here!"

"Okay, we're coming!"

And oh how Louis wishes they were. He mentally slaps himself. He needs to stop being gross.

-*-

"Will Lewis be going to my school?" Kyle asks, mouth full of food.

"It's pronounced Louis," Harry tells him.

Jay clears her throat, "yes, Kyle, he is."

"Okay," the blonde haired boy says, and stuffs his face with more food.

"Hey, Jay?" Harry starts.

"Yes, baby?" Jay replies, fluttering her eyelashes.

"Have you shown Louis Gucci yet?!" Harry asks, eyes brightening.

"No, I haven't, Haz!" Jay giggles.

Harry dramatically gasps, to which Louis giggles at.

The curly haired man the stands up, "come on, Lou! I want you to meet my child!"

"Harry! It's dinner time, sit down!" Jay says, amused at the situation.

"No!" Harry tells her, smiling.

Louis stands up, and Harry interlocks their hands together.

"Ready to meet Gucci?"

"Heck yeah!"

___________________________
💙💚