Twelve

Louis stirs awake, light hitting his eyes, causing him to scrunch them together. Once he opens his eyes, he is extremely confused for a minute. Before realising he is in his new room.

He smiles, and feels the snug sheets, the comfy bed, and the soft pillows. Nothing was this comfortable at his dads... But he feels bad think that. No, his dad wasn't rich. He couldn't give Louis everything he wanted, but he was a good dad. He tried. Well up until Louis came out. But still, he looked after Louis when nobody else did. He stuck up for him.

He looks around the room, smiling at the white walls. Why? Because his mum said he can decorate them... Louis is a very creative person, and can't wait to make his room cute. He also sees all the bags he has to unpack. Not as exciting.

Suddenly there is a light tapping sound on his door. "Louis?" it's his mum.

"Come in!" he tells her, pulling the blankets up a bit more.

She slowly opens the door, peaking her head in. She has light make up on, and her hair half up, half down.

"Morning, sweetie. I have to go to the mall to get some groceries. So I thought we could do some clothes shopping... If you want of course?" she tells him, stepping into the room.

"Yeah! That sounds great!" Louis tells her, excitedly.

She smiles at him, "Okay, Hun! Just get dressed, you can have a shower if you want... I'll go downstairs, and make some breakfast."

Louis smiles, and nods. Jay walks out, smiling.

He sits up, stretches, and yawns. Now he has to find clothes to wear... Great.

He stands up, and remembers he isn't wearing his own shirt, but Harry's.

Louis couldn't find anything to sleep in last night, and it's was really late, he was extremely tired. So instead of staying up searching, Jay decided to lend him Harry's old 'My Chemical Romance' tee shirt.

And, this may be weird for Louis to think. But Harry smiles nice. Really nice.

Shaking himself out of the thoughts, Louis goes to one of his packed bags.

He pulls out a pair of jeans, and boxers. But... He decides to tell his mum he can't find a shirt. So he can wear Harry's... And he doesn't know why he would lie to his mother, just to wear a shirt of his future step dad. Weird.

He goes into his large ensuite, and starts the shower.

He sighs to himself, as he strips his clothes.

He honestlty can't wait to meet Harry...

After having a shower, and getting changed, (back into Harry's shirt,) he goes back down stairs.

"Hi, dear!" Jay says, seeing her son coming down stairs. "Here is your breakfast!" she says, passing him a plate with bacon and eggs.

"Thanks, mum!" Louis says, sitting down at the table, ans picking up the cutlery.

"No problem, Hun," Jay tells him, sitting back down.

"So, when is Harry coming home?..." Louis asks, trying not to seem over the top. He may have already got a little obsession. He just wants a father figure again, he guesses.

"Today!"

And, oh shit. Now Louis is nervous.

_______________________
The next chapter will continue off this one...
Hope you liked this chapter.
Larry will be meeting in the next chapter! :D