thirtyfour

⚠️warning- this chapter will contain rape!

"now let the real fun begin!"

once those words were said jackson didn't give namjoon anytime to ready as he pulled his pants down and roughly pushed his length inside of namjoon. namjoon let out a high pitched scream at the pain his bottom was in right now. jackson then started moving his hips roughly causing namjoon to sob harder.

namjoon looked over at jungkook when he heard a scream come from him and saw jangyeu ready to stick his length into jungkooks bottom. that's when namjoon snapped. he didn't know what he did or how he did it but the only thing he saw right now was jackson laying on the floor, blood surrounding his head. namjoon somehow managed to get himself out of the ropes and knock jackson out. namjoon rushed towards jangyeu. he pulled him off of jungkook and quickly threw him on the floor. namjoon got on top of jangyeu and started throwing punches all over jangyeus face. "mess. with. bts. one. more. time. and. i. won't. hesitate. to kill. you!" namjoon said between punches. "rot in hell bitches." namjoon then kicked jangyeu in the head as he knew that would knock him out cold.

namjoon then roughly started to rip the ropes of jungkook. once all the ropes were off of jungkook namjoon looked down at his hands full of blood. he then collapsed on the floor and started shaking.

jungkook then quickly rushed towards namjoon. he quickly picked namjoon and held him in his arms. "namjoon! baby!"

namjoon then looked up at jungkook. "jungkook i'm so sorry. bts im sorry. this is all because of me. i should've just kept my mouth shut. please forgive me."

"baby. you haven't done anything wrong so there is no reason why you should be apologizing." jungkook said as tears started streaming down his face as he saw namjoon like this.

"but it's all my fa-" before namjoon could finish that sentence he felt lips attach to his own.

"please don't finish that sentence. it's not true." namjoon saw that jungkook started crying and was quick to grab his face.

"jungkook please don't cry." before jungkook could say anything they heard a loud bang come from downstairs and loud footsteps approaching them. namjoon and jungkook both looked at each other and thought this was the end for both of them so they just grabbed onto each other like they would never let go.

the door was then knocked down. at the sound namjoon and jungkook both looked up only to see polices standing there. they came in and took both jackson and jangyeu away.

"they're in here." one of the man yelled out.

namjoon and jungkook then saw yoongi, seokjin, hoseok, jimin, and taehyung run in. they quickly speeded towards the two younger males and took them in their hands. the two younger males just sobbed in the hug.

"h-how did you guys find us ?" jungkook asked confusion written all over his face.

"i, um, left them a note hoping they would see it before i came here."

"oh" was all jungkook simply said not being able to get anymore words out.

"we are so sorry you guys had to go through all of this because of me." namjoon then spoke out.

"don't blame yourself baby, it's they're fault, not yours."

"c-can we go home ? i hate this place." jungkook interrupted

"yes of course baby."

after that they went up to the police so
namjoon and jungkook could be questioned. after that they went home. many thoughts on all they're minds.

[ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]