thirteen

⚠️Warning this chapter is full of smut⚠️
>⊿<
♡Continuation of last chapter♡
°°°°°°
Right now Namjoon found himself intensely making out with Taehyung while straddling Taehyung's lap.

Taehyung slowly started to kiss down Namjoon's neck causing Namjoon to lowly moan. Taehyung then moved his hand down to Namjoons ass squeezing it harshly, causing Namjoon to yet again let out an a involuntarily moan.

"Taehyung!", Namjoon whined as Taehyung kept teasing Namjoon by squeezing Namjoon's dick through his pants.

Taehyung started squeezing harder and all Namjoon could do is whine. "Taehyung! Please!"

"Tell me what you want baby.", Taehyung whispered in Namjoons ear while rubbing faster.

"Ah! Taehyung! Please! I'm begging!", Namjoon said desiring more of Taehyung's touch.

Taehyung stopped touching Namjoon's dick and quickly pinned Namjoon to the bed. "If you don't tell me what you want, your not getting anything."

"I-I want you to treat me like the dirty little slut I am! I want you to pound into me! Make me scream for fuck sake!", Namjoon said in a desprate cry, he NEEDED to feel Taehyung inside of him ASAP.

"As you wish.", and with that Taehyung took of Namjoon's boxers off since he didn't have any pants on. Taehyung started pumping Namjoon's dick up and down.

Namjoon was a moaning mess under Taehyung's touch.

"Ah! D-daddy!", Namjoon yelled out as he was close to reaching his peak. Taehyung noticed this and began to pump faster with one hand and playing with Namjoon's balls with the other.

"Your such a cute little slut. Who do you belong to ?", Taehyung questioned.

Namjoon was to busy moaning to answer Taehyung's question.

Since Taehyung saw that Namjoon wasn't answering he hit Namjoon's dick causing him to jolt up and hiss in pain. "When I ask you a question you better answer me little boy."

"I-I belong to Taehyung hyung! I belong to you!", Namjoon stuttered out.

"TAEHYUNG!", Namjoon yelled out as he reached his high.

Both Namjoon and Taehyung were out of breathe.

It was silent for a while until Namjoon spoke. "T-Tae, I wanna pleasure you too.", and with that Namjoon pushed Taehyung back letting him fall on the bed. He grabbed Taehyung's dick and slowly dragged his tongue around the tip in a teasing way.

"Baby stop tempting daddy.", Namjoon then took Taehyung's member in his mouth sucking up and down, working his magic.

Namjoon tried his hardest to put Taehyung's whole member in his mouth, gagging in the process, and it wasn't easy considering Taehyung's size.

This went on for a while until Taehyung felt his high coming. This alerted Namjoon to suck faster, and he did.

Taehyung finally released his cum inside Namjoon's mouth to which Namjoon responded by swallowing every little bit.

Namjoon ploped right next to Taehyung on the bed.

Both boys were worn out, sweaty, and covered in both of their necture.

"Wow! That was amazing!", Namjoon exclaimed with a content sigh.

"It really was! Have you sucked dick before Namjoon ?"

"No, why ?"

"Because you seemed like your a fucking pro at sucking dick!"

"Shit! Really ? Thx!"

"Maybe we should go take a shower cause I feel sticky and sweaty. And also we're covered in each other's cum.", Namjoon said as he got up from Taehyung's bed and walked to the bathroom.

SMACK

"Hey! What was that for ?!", Namjoon asked as Taehyung just slapped his ass.

"I'm sorry! I just love your ass.", Taehyung said with a smirk on his face.

"Oh shut up and let's just take a shower!", Namjoon said playfully hitting Taehyung's head.

[ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]